Wednesday 21 January 2015

Fab Brows Brow Kit


I never really understood the importance of brows up until a couple of years ago.  My eyebrows are so fair and I used to pluck them to the point where it looked like I barely had any at all! At the Clothes Show last year, I spotted a stall called Fab Brows and was intrigued by the product. The lady on the stall gave my Mum a demo and they looked great so I gave in and purchased a kit for myself.


On first impressions when opening the palette, I felt a bit miffed that there was only a little bit of product considering I paid £20 for it but a little goes such a long way and I reckon it'll actually last me about a year.  The kit contains three stencils - Slender, Pure and Exotic, the powder and a double ending brush. 


If you're like me and can't match your eyebrow shapes no matter how long you spend trying then you're in for a real treat! The stencils allow you to have perfectly matching brows in around a minute. You hold the stencil to your brow, take a little product and brush it back and forth making sure all the skin and hairs are filled in and voila, they're complete.  I use the stencil 'Slender' as I'm not brave enough to embrace a thicker brow just yet!

I picked the shade 'Light Brown' as it's what's recommended for dark blonde/light brown hair.  The kit comes in a variety of other shades so there really is an option for everyone.  As you can see from the really bad photos above, Fab Brows make a huge difference compared to my natural brow and for me, it makes my face feel complete.  Fab Brows lasts all day and longer if you don't remove your makeup before bed (tried and tested) and I'd definitely recommend them for someone who struggles with shaping their brows. 

I haven't been able to find an actual website for Fab Brows but I have found the kits on eBay here for £17.50 - bargain if you ask me!

11 comments:

  1. That product looks amazing! I'll have to check this out!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth checking out! It'll last for ages too. xx

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing and I've been loving doing my brows lately as well it looks great for it.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stencils just make the whole process ten times easier! I love it. xx

      Delete
  3. I was pretty late on the brows as well! I don't think I started doing them until maybe two years ago. I love how they make such a huge difference! Personally I love the look of a thicker brow :)

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think thicker brows look great but on me, I just look stupid! Maybe it's because I haven't given myself time to get used to them! xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I do love it, I'd be lost without it now! xx

      Delete
  5. This looks really good, I am a little obsessed with buying brow products!

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I either buy none at all or loads at once! xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!