Wednesday 25 May 2011

I'm a little bit addicted to Shopping...

Hello lovelies! Totally overwhelmed at the fact I've got 86 followers! Thanks so much for following me and I hope you're all enjoying my posts :)

Today I've got a little haul for you as I participated in my favourite sport today...um, shopping.  I did go into town with the intentions of getting my Mum a birthday present but I couldn't find anything so I bought some stuff for me instead. Oops!


So first off, I went to Primark! My usual favourite spot for cheap and cheerful, barganious clothes! I wasn't that impressed today.  I picked up this lovely blue ring which is absolutely gorgeous in real life but the camera doesn't do it much justice! It was only £2 so well worth the wear i'm going to get out of it! 

Does anybody actually like these boots?! They were, believe it or not, only £2! They're totally not my style and I will probably never wear them but they were only £2! CRAZY! Would any of you wear them? There were absolutely loads there!

I also picked up this playsuit for £5.  It's jersey material and the picture makes it look rubbish but it's actually quite alright.  I like it because it's so plain and I can just put it on on days where I feel like I don't want to make much effort!

Next I went to Superdrug to get some points on my lovely new little card! Wahey! I have 172 now! Yaaay! I got Barry M's Mint Green and Raspberry to add to my evergrowing nail varnish collection.  These were 2 for £4.99.  Good eh?!


Also at 2 for £5 I couldn't pass on these beauties.  I've never used these specific products before but I am a big fan of Aussie's Shampoo and Conditioner.  I got Leave-in Conditioner and Take the Heat Leave-in Spray.  My hair is in such bad condition so I'm hoping this might cure it a little bit.

I picked up the Deep Nourishing Hot Oil Treatments from VO5 because I recall Gemma from GemsMaquillage talking about them in one of her videos on Youtube (I think!). They were only £3 so I'm not too bothered if they are rubbish which I doubt for one second they are!

Now, I would NEVER normally buy any makeup from Bodycare because it's all complete rubbish and reminds me of being 11 years old and spending all my pocket money on really tacky eyeshadow palettes but I went in today for some St Moriz (which they didn't have :( ) and I spotted this Benefit-esque little gem. There was a tester so i put a little bit on my hand and I was really really impressed! Besides the cheap packaging, the product is really silky and glides on my skin a treat so I'm really happy I bought this.  It was £3.99 which is a little bit pricey for Bodycare but I think I prefer this to my usual GOSH Primer.


Saving the best 'til last! I was at the checkout in Superdrug when I noticed these little beauties! A set of three eyeshadows which were originally released for Mothers Day, for £1.99! The Accesorize eyeshadows retail separately at £4 each so they were an absolute steal and coincidentally these are the colours that I would most likely pick if I bought the eyeshadows separately! The swatch isn't the best but they are highly pigmented and I can't wait to wear one tomorrow! The shades are, from left to right, Sage, Truffle and Soft Pink.  I think I'll use the Soft Pink one as a highlighter more than anything! I'm so pleased with these finds!


I hope you enjoyed my little haul! I love hauls. I'm so nosey and I love to see what everybody is buying! Also if you have a twitter account please leave your username below so I can follow you all! My username is @Glitzcarousels 

Grace x

25 comments:

  1. I have that Accessorize set and they are such pretty shades! Sage is the one I expected the least of but actually the one I've worn the most.

    Love the Primark ring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aussies Miracle Hair Insurance leave in conditioner is amazing! i swear by it X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Barry M Nail Varnishes far too much, I think I own them all haha! Lovely post as always. jessymills.blogspot.com xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. barry m raspberry is so good, it sometimes looks perfect after one coat :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ring is lovely, and I think we're all addicted, really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hot oil treatments are great they worked really well for me :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay thankyou hun! I am making a box :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I brought that Primark ring the other day too :) It's such a pretty colour. The primer looks interesting, I've been looking for a cheap primer!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. looove all your purchases, especially the eyeshadow! might have to see if there's some in my local superdrug tomorrow xoxo

    half the world away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shopping too <3
    Lovely purchase!

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute ring. Gotta love a bit of retail therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, great blog! Stumbled upon you on Twitter. I am addicted to St. Moriz ATM try Savers or HomeBargains if you have one they tend to have massive amounts of the product :)

    Much love,
    Lauran
    xxx
    www.lamourlauran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice ring!

    xo
    http://cestclassique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the mint green Barry M! may have to check out the rasperry too. these are my fav nail varnishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so shocked at how much that primer looks like Benefit! Haha I am tempted to try it now :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on all the followers. Love the colour of the nail polish you bought! Makes me want to raid Boots and Superdrugs make up counters! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice blog!
    please, visit and follow if u like:
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love Aussie's Miracle Hair Insurance! The most amazing smell and effect :)
    And the ring is just lovely,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. you picked up some great stuff!

    http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. U got some great stuff, love ur blog http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my that primark playsuit is RIGHT up my street. did they have any other colours? £5? incredible! i'm definitely stopping by a primarche tomorrow. also barry m raspberry is very well loved in my household (by me i mean, not my boyfriend, i'd be a little bit worried if i saw him totting about painting his nails, ha..) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh - what great purchases! i'm obsessed with Barry M - and I have those two colours! they are great

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the look of the primer!! I might be popping along to bodycare tomorrow haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. That accessorize set was such a steal! I love their range, so so amazingly good! Will keep an eye out xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!