Saturday 3 January 2015

2015 BLOG GOALS


Happy New Year you bunch of babes! I hope 2015 is the year all your dreams come true. I've never wrote a post like this before but thought it'd be fab to look back on at the end of the year and see whether I actually stick to any of the goals I set myself which by the way, I'm positive I will

1. BLOG REGULARLY - So if you look back over the years I've been blogging, you will see that the most posts I've ever written in a year amounts to a grand old total of...57. I know for a fact that if I stopped listening to One Direction and googling quotes that relate to my life, I'd be able to triple that.

2. POUR MY HEART AND SOUL INTO EVERY POST I WRITE - I already do this but I want to make sure that if I'm blogging more regularly, every single post is written to the best of my ability. I'd never want people to read my posts and feel like they're half hearted and lack enthusiasm.

3. INJECT MY PERSONALITY IN MY BLOG - It's pretty difficult to add a little humour when you're writing about a lipstick unless you're someone like Miranda Sings so 2015 will be the year where you see a little bit more of me. I want Glitter and Carousels to be a sort of online diary, when I can't sleep at night I want to grab my laptop and write about whatever's on my mind. I hope you like it!

4. ENGAGE WITH OTHER BLOGGERS - For every single post I read, I'm going to leave a comment and every comment I receive, I'll reply to and also look at that persons blog and comment. Sounds confusing but it makes sense! Bloggers put so much effort into their posts and in my opinion, don't always get the recognition they deserve for it. Leaving a comment can make a persons day so that's what I want to do!

5. KEEP SOCIAL MEDIA UP TO DATE AND GET INVOLVED MORE - I'm horrendous at keeping my Facebook and Pinterest up to date. I'll often not tweet for days and my Instagram has been known to be a little bit unloved from time to time. TIME TO CHANGE! If there's one goal that I want to stick to the most, it's this one. Social Media is so powerful and is where I've discovered most of my favourite blogs.

What are your blogging goals? What do you hope to achieve in 2015 whether it be blog wise or just life in general?

7 comments:

  1. your blog goals are similar to mine haha xx
    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really?! I will pop over to your blog to check them out! xx

      Delete
  2. Great goals. I'm the same when it comes to number 1. I never blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found your blog through Instagram - currently scrolling back through your older posts and you have some great content! My blogging goal this year is to improve my Photography. I have a Canon 600d, but only seem to use it in its 'auto' function xox

    Justine | Beauty Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thanks so much Justine! I really need to improve my photo skillzzz too. I take all my photos on my phone! Eek! xx


      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!