Monday 12 January 2015

A little Lush Haul


I've been really into reading posts about Lush products lately, I've even been watching demos on Youtube. I think the main reason for my spur of the moment haul was Hailey's Lush posts and videos - this girl seriously knows her stuff! 


You Snap The Whip was recommended to me by a friend.  If I'm honest, it's not something I'd usually pick myself as I'm more drawn to pretty looking things! I'm fascinated by the fact that it's a body butter as I expect body butters to be in a little tub a la Soap and Glory. This product actually smells INCREDIBLE although I can't quite put my finger on what the scent is. Lush say it's packed with cocoa butter ,sweet scented oils and macadamia nut oil. Smells delish and I can't wait to give it a try tomorrow morning!



If there's one thing I'm lacking it's bath bombs. I'm a shower gal so I don't indulge in a nice bath very often but I've decided that I want to have a soak every now and again whilst reading a book and instagramming photos of my legs.  I think I'm most excited to try Granny Takes a Dip purely because it just looks exciting - definitely the sassiest bath bomb of them all. I'll post reviews on each of these separately so hold tight for that! ;) 



This is going to sound goofy (love that word, I completely forgot it existed) but I am actually a little bit nervous to try this Shampoo Bar. I've been cursed with the knottiest hair ever and I find some products really don't help my quest for tangle free locks. I'm intrigued to see whether it lathers well. I'll give this a try when I have a little more time in the morning just in case it goes wrong! 



I've wanted to try a Lush lip balm for ages but the thought of spending over a fiver on a tiny pot put me off but YOLO and all that y'know?! My first impressions on this lip balm are mixed but I don't want to give away too much as I'm looking forward to doing a full review on this!

What's your favourite Lush product? 



13 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! <3 loving the look of the sakura bath bomb, my fave is the creamy candy bubble bar and big blue!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zara! I haven't tried either of those! I'll have to order them next time! xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant picks! Just dropping a note to say that I've nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog (penandkey.blogspot.co.uk) :)
    Eve <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually only ever tried their sea salt scrub. I've been seeing so much about Lush products lately, and there are so many beautiful, fun looking ones I really ought to go in store when I'm next in the city!
    x
    Emily | MISS BLACK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that, sounds lovely though! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow fab picks lovely, can't wait to read your follow up reviews either as despite being a huge lush fan I've never tried some of these products. My current LUSH favourites would have to be Tea Tree Toner Water,Mask Of Magnaminty and Twilight bath bomb xx
    Natasha Paris x | natashaparisblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Oooh I love Twilight too! I need to try some of the Lush masks as everyone says they're fab! xx

      Delete
  5. Lush is always a good idea, I personally love Buffy :)
    passingfancyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh some lovely picks and the body butter and shampoo bar sound intriguing. I personally love my body bat but forgot the name of it but they work so well.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post has me dying laughing!! Totally relate to the Sunday photos! hahah

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!