Monday 9 June 2014

Monday Mani #2: Models Own 'Sun Hat' and 'Roman Candle'


I just cannot capture the brightness of this nail polish on camera! Does anyone else have trouble photographing bright colours?

Anyway, I have been seriously loving the new Models Own 'Polish for Tans' range as of late.  I still need to pick up the neon green and acid yellow though to complete my collection!  I think the whole concept is such a good idea but you can still wear them without a tan if you're pale like me.

I painted my nails last night and thought they looked nice at the time but if I'm being entirely honest with you, I'm not particularly liking this combo together now.  I digged 'Roman Candle' out from my stash as I bought it from the Clothes Show last year but had only used it a couple of times and wasn't quite sure what to pair it with. I think I definitely made the wrong choice as it doesn't look great paired with 'Sun Hat'.

What would you pair 'Roman Candle' with?!

Grace x

4 comments:

  1. I love really bright nail polishes! I just recently got a very vibrant pink kind of like this :) It's gorgeous!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pretty :) for me, I'd just do the glitter on the ring finger... I'm not always brave enough for all 5 fingers

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has trouble photographing bright colours. I think the pink is a lovely colour <3

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty shades, love them both :)
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!