Friday 27 June 2014

You're driving me balmy...


Whilst I'm currently typing away with a face full of Sudocrem and lips that look like I've just consumed 20 bags of the greasiest chips in the world, I really felt like there was no time like the present to blog about an underrated staple of my makeup treasure trove.

The Body Shop Born Lippy balms were first introduced to me last September when my Mum bought me the watermelon balm. I then received the whole collection of the balms from my Sister for Christmas and I have been using them so much that I've had to repurchase them! There are two other flavours in the collection - Passionberry and Satsuma Shimmer but today I'm going to talk about my three favourites.

When you unscrew the lid, you are met with the most fantastical fruity flavour that really packs a punch! They are really soft to apply too, like your finger just sinks in to the balm which is a necessity for gals with long nails as the feeling of balm under your fingers is just eww. You want to be out of that tub fast! The balms are ideal for me as I hate not having any colour to my lips and these just leave a subtle tint. Once applied, the balms last around 2 hours on the lips and they honestly take moisturising to a whole new level leaving your pout seriously soft.

I couldn't recommend these enough at only £2 a pop! Have you tried any of the Born Lippy balms?




5 comments:

  1. I've not tried these but they look amazing and so soft! The strong flavours always get me! haha xxx

    http://thesundaychapter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried these or really heard much about them, but your review has made me really tempted to head to my local store to pick some up, they sound pretty impressive, and for such a bargain price!

    Francesca | On-The Bias | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little balms especially the watermelons one xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the strawberry lip balm! It's divine! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!