Saturday 21 June 2014

Forever lusting over homeware



                                          one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight

I obsess over homeware on a more than daily basis.  I fill endless amounts of online baskets with things I want and wish I could buy but in reality, I don't have enough space for them in my teeny weeny one bedroomed house. 

I thought I'd share my latest 'wish I could haves' with you! I'm particularly loving the Zara tea towels and the palm tree frame as it's always good to inject a little colour in to your house during the hotter months.  The tea storage box is a fantastic idea too! I have loads of little stray tea bags from boxes of various fruit teas in my cupboards.  

Did anybody else realise Accessorize had their own line of china?! I was shocked when I came across the sugar pot from them.  There's also some incredibly pretty plates and mugs on the House of Fraser website.

Are you forever lusting over homeware? What are your favourite homeware websites?

Grace x

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. the straws are cute aren't they?! I've already ordered them ;) xx

      Delete
  2. I have the bird version of this rabbit ornament, it's so handy for rings and little bits & bobs!
    i love these straws too they are adorable, i love how they look with mason jars too.
    love jen | Jennifer's Journal xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the little bunny ring holder! Gifts & Pieces have so many beautiful items listed on their website! xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have number 2 and I swear my bunny looks evil!!! He creeps me out a little bit!!! Number 8 is beautiful.

    Vanessa The Other VW xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive definitely been lusting after homeware more since I've moved into a one bedroom flat! All my space for once. Love the tea towels! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveee the little stripy straws. I love shabby chic homeware x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Zara home collection, my entire bedroom seems to be from there, all sale bits however haha.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love homeware! But I don't think I'll be splashing out for my Uni house! Primark have a really good homeware section x

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that Zara photo frame- would look lovely with a holiday photo in it!
    Would love you to check out my blog, as I'm new here!
    Grace's Beauty Space xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can get the bunny ring holder from a store called Home bargains for about £2-3 atm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great little blog- I've seen the straws in homebargains for really cheap! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!