Monday 31 October 2011

I like bargains

Hello everyone! Before I start my post i'd like to say a massive THANK YOU! to everyone who follows my blog.  I've just reached over 400 followers and that is absolutely amazing! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my blog because I absolutely love writing it.

OK! On Sunday me and my boyfriend decided to go to a Carboot sale. When I was younger I wouldn't be seen dead at a Carboot sale! I'd always turn my nose up when my Mum announced she'd be going to one but lately I've definitely found a soft spot for them.

Anyway, here are the three beauties that I picked up...

Angel Curls Hair Curlers - I remember having a pair of these when I was younger and they were the best things ever. When I saw them on a stall for only £1 I couldn't not snatch them! I haven't tried curling my hair with them yet but I know for a fact that my hair will look beautiful after using these.

Jordan Pushed to the Limit Book - At first when I made my boyfriend ask how much this is (i'm shy) he thought I was joking.  I neither hate or love Katie Price and I've always wanted to read one of her books so for 50p, WHY NOT?!

Phillips Facial Sauna - This has to be my favourite carboot purchase ever.  The facial sauna looks immaculate and comes with little aroma sachets.  I don't think this has ever been used.  I can't believe that I only paid £1 for this.  I'm so excited to try it out, I've wanted one of these for ages!

I hope you've enjoyed this post.  Do you like carboot sales? What's the biggest bargain you've ever bought from a carboot? I'd love to know!

Grace x

P.S sorry for the amount of times you will read 'carboot' in this post.

10 comments:

  1. Fab! I never seem to find anything good at car boots!:( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, can't go wrong with a Katie Price book lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a car boot in forever, may have to try one out!
    I am now following you.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I remember Carmen Girls!!!! I had the angel curls too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I have that book and I love it!!




    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try a face sauna! Do tell how you like it!

    simplyyoursamb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love to read about a carboot, great buys!
    xxx
    lnnk

    http://lainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great deals! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fab bargains! I never go to carboot sales but I've seen loads of people finding goodies at them. I used to have that curler aha, nostalgic times! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!