Tuesday 1 November 2011

My new addiction...

Hi guys! I have recently discovered something which I cannot NOT mention! My new found addiction is...*DRUMROLL*
FANTASY SHOPPER!

If you haven't played this game yet, I urge you to do so.  It's literally
every girls dream.

Basically, you get a huge variety of shops and items to "buy" with your pretend money which you can then make outfits from and enter events with, or you can just create outfits for your friends using the clothes out of their wardrobes.  It could keep me entertained for hours and hours.


You earn money for signing up, inviting your friends, achieving badges and by collecting £60 every hour!

I'm going to keep this brief because I don't want to explain everything about this new addictive game so you can experience it for yourself!  Oh, you have to have Facebook to play.   You sign in with your Facebook account but nothing get's posted to your wall unless you opt to.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN FANTASY SHOPPER!

Let me know whether you join and also let me know if you already play!

Grace x

10 comments:

  1. Not sure why I just posted a random kiss!!

    I've just starter playing... so far its depressing me that I'm not really buying the items!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha katie! I feel the same! I keep seeing things I really really want to wear in real life! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I play Fantasy Shopper and love ittt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds amazinnng!!!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like the best game ever!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my days, i've just started playing this - addicted already!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so different but pretty cool, i think i'd get a bit carried away and think its real life though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!