Wednesday 12 October 2011

Samantha Faiers Dress.

Since I'm absolutely obsessed with TOWIE, I thought I'd post about Samantha Faiers Dress at the Teen Awards.


Usually I'd never wear something like this myself but I actually really love it! I think it gives a really rocky edge to Sam and is nothing like you'd expect her to wear if you get what I mean.  Her dresses are usually really glamorous and best described as well, just "essex" really!

The dress is from Forever Unique and costs £80. You can get it here :)  http://www.foreverunique.co.uk/clothing/dresses/paige-cream/prod_1641.html

What do you think of the dress? Would you wear it?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a big TOWIE fan too but wouldn't usually be a big fan of their outfits but I know what you mean about this dress, when I saw the photos of her I thought it's something I could really see myself wearing! Love how she's paired it with the leather jacket. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... what great taste you have!! lol!
    I'm also obsessed with those shoes - what a pair of beauties! UH-B-SESSED!

    :o)

    Katie x

    www.blueberriesnstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I love this! Definitely different yo her usual attire but she still looks so good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never watched TOWIE (which is weird!) but I adore this look!!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone have any idea where sam got her leather biker jacket??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!