Thursday 13 October 2011

you can count on me like 1 2 3.

It's been a while since I last posted a week in pictures type post on my blog because well, not much has been happening! These pictures are going to be from the last month or so instead. :)


I went to the Zoo on Sunday and actually had a really nice time! It surprised me because I'm not much of an animal lover and i'm scared of most animals. How cute are these two? I couldn't not take a picture of them both.


I've been loving plaiting my hair wet recently and sleeping on it then taking it out in the morning to discover waves like this! I really wish I still owned a crimper. I used to sit for hours crimping mine, my friends and my sisters hair.  My little brother loves wearing my hair too!


I love love love vitamin water. I can't get enough of this flavour.  It's called dragonfruit and is just the best vitamin water flavour ever. Try it if you haven't already!  I also recently rediscovered this ring! Does anyone remember this absolute Primark gem?


This picture of my boyfriend in a pair of Uggs is comedy gold! It makes me laugh whenever I look at it! 
The other picture is just a cheeky car photograph of me and Andy. Aww. I always find the lighting is so much better in a car than anywhere else! Strange huh?!

Let me know if you like these sort of posts :)

Grace x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics!
    Love Vitamin Water too - my new addiction! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Vitamin Water, although brings back bad memories of having food poisoning on a school trip...
    http://www.rebeccajart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and you look beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! Have SERIOUS ring envy, that's amazing! Haha lovely Uggs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fab, I love your lipstick! and those two animals are adorable :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!