Friday 14 October 2011

St. Moriz Exfoliating Body Scrub Review.


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing the St Moriz Exfoliating Body Scrub. I've had this product for about a month now so I've really got to test it out.  Being an avid St Moriz fan, I feel like my life is incomplete without every one of their products!  I apply fake tan maybe, twice a week and I just hate getting to the stage where it's starting to wash off and look all patchy and snakeskin-y!


So this works like any other exfoliator really, pay extra attention to the dry patches but all in all just give your skin a good old fashioned scrub.  I apply mine with a shower sponge (is that even the correct name for them?!).  I find that it is a bit scratchy and takes a bit of getting used to but it's not unbearable at all.  The scrub smells a bit like the St Moriz tan but a bit more bath product-y.  I'm really rubbish at describing smells.

I mainly use it when my tan is looking horrible and I just want to prep my skin for a fresh layer on fake tan.   I really think this does what it should, it removes my patchy uneven tan, makes my skin feel really smooth and soft and ensures that my next tan will be lovely looking and even!

The exfoliating scrub retails at £1.99 and I got mine from Tesco! At 75ml it's quite a small bottle but a little goes a long way.  I haven't really read any reviews at all on this product, have any of you got it?

Grace x

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow I haven't seen this before! I love the St Moriz mousse so I'm definitely going to purchase this when I find it! Thanks for the heads up :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing good things about StTropez products, I might have to try this now my tan has officially worn off!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to try this when I find it!! I desperately need something to sort my patchy tan out!
    I used to use St Moriz tan but I went off it, so maybe if I use it with this it will be a lot nicer!!
    Thanks for the info! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this, I use the tan so I'll try this! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post. thanks for the information!
    i'm following you now.
    please have a look at my blog and if you like it,
    please follow me back.(if you can't see my google member list, please press F5)
    thanks for your comment a while ago- it means so much for me!
    thanks!
    wish you a wonderful week.
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the St. Moriz Mousse my Fav so I need to try this x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!