Saturday 1 October 2011

New Favourite Beauty Find.


Hi everyone! I've been reading several blog reviews about VIVO Cosmetics recently so when I went to Tesco a couple of days ago, I couldn't dare pass the stand without having a little browse! After lots of swatching I decided to pick up this lipstick.


I picked up the lipstick in Shade 5 - Pink Pout just because it was probably the most appealing to me as I can't get enough of pink lipsticks at the moment. It retails at £1.99 which is a complete bargain if you ask me! When I first swatched it I did think it was almost identical to MUA's Shade 7 but when I got home I swatched them both and the VIVO lipstick is a little more pink than Shade 7. There's only one thing I don't like about the lipstick and that's the smell. My boyfriend thinks it smells like nuts (hahaha!), it doesn't. It smells just like a bathroom product but I can't think which one. It just smells really erm, soapy! I can't explain but the smell doesn't bother me too much once it's on!


As you can see it's quite a bright pink and that's what I love about it! It also lasts quite long. I went for a pizza hut and could still see it on my lips after eating pizza and drinking lots of Pepsi! Overall i'm well impressed and i'm thinking of buying some more lipsticks even though I don't necessarily need them but they are my favourite things to buy at the moment! Haha.

Have any of you tried any VIVO products? Are there any you'd recommend? 

Grace x

6 comments:

  1. ohhhh its a lovely colour!!!! may have to invest in some :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited to try one of these! heard such good things!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vivo cosmetics, this was the first one I bought!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lipstick looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know which aisle im going to be going down next time i go to tesco :)

    www.beautiful-x-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am desperate to try the VIVO products, especially the baked products!
    Im currently on a spending ban though :(
    great post xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!