Monday 3 October 2011

Some of my favourite bloggers...


You know those blogs that just have the ability to make you want to read them constantly, all day everyday? Well these are some of my favourites. I've decided that i'm only going to include lesser known blogs rather than the established ones. Each of these blogs have followers less than 300 but are all equally as amazing, for me, as blogs with 5000 followers.

So, here are my favourites in no particular order! :)


Kathy's blog mostly consists of fashion with the cheeky beauty post chucked in every now and then. I just really love reading through her outfit of the day posts, her style is gorgeous and she's amazingly pretty! I don't think I'll ever get bored of her blog.



I love the hauls on Emily's blog! I often find myself lusting after things she's bought and she manages to find the most amazing bargains which makes me a little bit jealous but most of the time I just copy ;) She also does reviews and the occasional outfit and face of the days. Definitely worth a read.



I'm absolutely loving Tamsin's Face of the Day post's at the moment. She's totally flawless and her eyelashes make me dribble, they're so long! Tamsin's blog is a mish mash of beauty and fashion and is always really enjoyable to read.



I've been a massive fan of Samantha's blog ever since I started blogging. We started blogging around the same time and I've just always read her blog religiously. I like how she includes personal posts as well as beauty and fashion posts because I find you get to know her really well. She also rocks pink lipstick amazingly well!



Lorna is one of my real life friends! :) I'm not including her just because of that though. I love her writing style, her posts always manage to make me laugh! Her blog is mainly beauty posts and her reviews are always completely helpful. 


Are you already following these lovely blogs? Are you going to give them a little read now?! :)

Grace x






7 comments:

  1. Aw Grace thank you so much for including me. Lovely to know that you enjoy reading my posts :) ear-to-ear smile! :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing :)


    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Im always on the look out for new blogs to obssess over lol especially loved Kathy Kins :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh thank you so much that's so lovely of you to write such nice things, it makes me really happy to know people like my blog as I was quite nervous about it when I first started!! Definitely gonna check out the other people you've mentioned :) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Kathykins and Little Glitter as well!!! Amazing!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! Really inspirational and sweet :)

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!