Sunday 15 January 2012

Sale Steals

With the recent sales on in more or less every shop going i've found it too hard to resist not buying anything.  I must have been in about 5 different Boots' to find myself a cheeky bargain! Here's what I've been buying.


So sorry for the terrible pictures! My lighting has been horrendous tonight.  I'm absolutely in love with these palettes.  The Airkiss one has 20 lipsticks, a nude lipliner and a retractable lip brush in it and was meant to be £20 but I got it for £10! Bargain! The lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous and their staying power is amazing! The Moondust one was meant to be £16 but I got it for £8 which is amazing for 6 pigments, 2 glitters, a brush and a shadowbase.  As you can see from the swatches the pigments are unbelievable.  I do love them.  Check your local Boots for these gems!






























Another Boots purchase was this St Tropez set which was meant to be £25 but was reduced to £12.50.  I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this! I tried so many different branches of Boots and finally managed to find it! YES! It contains the instant glow spray, bronzing lotion, a pair of latex gloves and my favourite thing, a shimmer brick.  I haven't used the tan yet but the shimmer brick is out of this world.  I've got a huge love for shimmer bricks and I haven't found one that beats my Fake Bake shimmer brick yet, maybe this it'll be it!


Admittedly, I'm not terribly keen on this bag but for a pound from Primark it's a bargain even if I don't ever use it!


Didn't realise how messy these were! OOPS! Sorry! These were by far my favourite buys all sale time. These little bundles of beauty were all £1.50 each from Sainsburys.  I couldn't believe it when I first saw them in the bargain bucket but a lady told me they were getting discontinued.  I'm a bit gutted because the Rimmel colour show off lipsticks were one of my favourite ranges and Pink Gossip is one of my all time favourite lipsticks. :(


Found this tiny bottle of Evian facial spray in TKMaxx for 50p.  I've wanted to try it for a while so i'm so pleased that I found it.  The models own lipgloss was from Boots and was free when you buy two bottles of diet coke.  The gloss is such a gorgeous dark red colour.  I wish I'd had it for the festive period because the colour just screams Christmas.  I bought the Collection 2000 lasting perfection foundation from Tesco for £3.99 which was a steal.  It's one of my favourite foundations.  I've been eyeing up the Barry M lip glosses for sometime now and bought my first ever one from Superdrug for £4.49.  The whole range smell absolutely gorgeous.  This one's bubblegum, I want to eat it.


On a visit to New Look I noticed a huge stand full of £1 jewellery.  I snapped up these three pieces quickly.  I love the earrings for a night out and I'll wear the rings in the day and evening cause they're so easy to style.


Finally caved in and bought these shoes from Topshop for £28 which I'd been wanting for ages! I love them so much.  They're actually a nude sort of colour but the camera makes them look kinda weird.  They're beaaaautiful!

I hope you all liked this post! I've also added a blog design page to my blog at the top so if you're wanting to pretty your blog up a little bit, please check it out!

Grace x

23 comments:

  1. Can't believe you found those lipsticks in Sainsburys for that price! *rushes off to Sainsburys....*
    and i love the Topshop shoes
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I couldn't believe it! I love them so much. xx

      Delete
  2. I have the Rimmel lipstick in tell no one and love it! Soo gutted it's being discontinued xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried tell no one much yet so i'm not sure what it's like. Definitely gonna wear it tomorrow now! so sad about them being discontinued :( xxx

      Delete
  3. I really want those Toppy shoes. So gorgeous xx

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually cant believe how cheap the lipsticks were!?!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What bargains were your Boots finds! I need to try harder! :)

    Jen x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You actually have some amazing bargains!
    I'm in awe of how cheap you got the lipsticks for! Such a bargain!
    I was exactly the same as you when it comes to the sale jewellery in New Look, I'm not even joking I must have brought about 20 pairs of eargings no lie!
    Lovely post hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the bargain bucket of Rimmel stuff in Sainsbury's but i just thought it was faulty stuff, DOH, going to have to check it out next time i'm in there!! the colours are GORGEOUS! and those gift sets are amazing, all those lipsticks for a tenner?! i'm going to have to check out Boots haha
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhh you got some great stuff! shame the lipsticks are getting discontinued, they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are the best! I have the black ones and wear them everywhere. Tempted to get the nude colour too! You'll need to update and see how the St Tropez spray goes, I have the instant glow mouse, it's wonderful. But I got the lotion over Christmas and not as keen. The shimmer brick looks great. Have been wanting to try that for a while. Love your blog, now following x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the post, i reeeeeaally want those makeup kits!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want them lipsticks, need to go to sainburys!
    I love the Topshop shoes, I was going to get the black pair today but they sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you got some amazing bargains here! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love Pink Gossip, I'm so gutted it's being discontinued! And the Collection Foundation looks like such good value for money xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh, i love the topshop shoes! I've only ever seen the black ones but i really love those ones, i think i'll pick myself up some this weekend!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am SO SO jealous of the st tropez kit that you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The FrontCover sets look promising, I wonder if we have those here in the States.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great lipsticks. I have just done a review on pink pout. Love it! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have one a Blog Award, check it out :) http://vanessabeautyfix.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!