Wednesday 28 September 2011

EXCITING NEWS!

I'm so excited today as I've decided to set up my own online jewellery shop! I've wanted to do this for a while and since I'm busy doing nothing at the moment, my dream can finally come true.

I'm not going to make this a long post but i'm just going to share with you some of the items that are in my store and here's a cheeky link to my shop too! MY SHOP!


Please please please have a look at the store http://www.glitterandcarousels.bigcartel.com and let me know what you think and whether you like the stock! I really want feedback from you all :)

Grace x

3 comments:

  1. oooh I really like the gold and floral earrings on the left, they're really pretty. I've been wondering about selling jewellery too but I just didn't know where to start so well done you for getting it all going! Going to check out your shop now xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!