Wednesday 6 May 2015

Current Shower Routine

garnier ultimate blends shampoo and conditioner aussie deep treatment hair

As I was showering a week or so ago, I realised that I actually loved every single product I was using and instead of putting them all into a favourites post, I thought I'd do a little shower routine post. I change my shower products up every fortnight as there's just so many things I buy and want to try.

I like to re-introduce coconut scents into my life around May as it gets sunnier and I start thinking about Malibu and pina coladas so I picked up the Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer shampoo & conditioner. It's not the first time I've used the Garnier Ultimate Blends range, in fact I think it might be my favourite shampoo & conditioner range ever! Pretty bold statement to make, I know but it's true! The sleek restorer shampoo & conditioners do just that - leave your hair feeling smooth and frizz free thanks to the coconut oil goodness. I'll also let you in on a little secret - they're often half price. BONUS!

Every week or just whenever my hair needs it, I'll use a hair mask. The Aussie deep treatment sachets are usually my go to choice as I've never been disappointed with them. The 3 minute miracle colour deep treatment revitalises dull hair instantly and leaves it feeling super soft. I find some hair masks make my hair look a little greasy but as long as you rinse the product out well, there's no trace of grease with the Aussie treatments.

soap and glory orangeasm aussie shower smoothie body wash


Now I know this is a little weird but I always use two shower gels. I use Soap & Glory's Orangeasm Body Wash first as I'm a shower in the morning kind of girl and this baby instantly wakes me up! Orangeasm is insanely citrus-y and packs a punch. It's sometimes a little too much for my poor nostrils to handle but I can't help but love how fruity it is.

My new favourite body wash in the whole entire world is Aussie's Shower Smoothie Body Wash. OH MY GOD, it smells like bubblegum and fairies and just generally what I imagine heaven to smell like. It lathers really well so you don't have to use a massive amount but I always do because I can't get enough of the scent.  The best thing is is that the scent also fills your bathroom well after you've finished your shower. If you haven't tried it yet, this is the one shower product you need in your life!

rio rosa mosquito cream cleanser vaseline spray and go moisturiser aloe fresh


Whilst I'm leaving my conditioner to work it's magic, I'll wash my face with the Rio Rosa Mosqueta cream cleanser. I've written a whole post on this which you can find here so I won't bore you with the details again. I'll just say that it's the perfect fuss free cleanser that leaves you wanting to stroke your face uncontrollably.

I hate moisturising my body. It's so much hassle but I also feel bad when I don't moisturise as I can't deal with dry flaky skin. The Vaseline Spray & Go body moisturiser is the perfect fit if you're a moisturiser hater like me or if you just don't have a lot of time in the morning. It's not spray & go, you do have to rub it in but it is light, smells fresh and is grease free so you can put your clothes on straight away.

PHEW, that was a massive post so congrats if you read all of it!

What's your all time favourite shower product?

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!