Wednesday 13 May 2015

Current Favourite Pink Lipsticks


As mentioned a million times on my blog, I'm a huge pink lipstick enthusiast. I'm just instantly gravitated towards them and it's getting out of hand, is there some sort of support group for my obsession please?  I thought it was only right that I blogged about my current favourite pink lipsticks as they're basically all I ever wear!


From left to right; Collection Deluxe Lipstick in 'Speak Easy', Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 'Elusive', Rimmel Provocalips in 'I'll call you', Seventeen Lip Crayon in 'Playful' and MAC 'Pink Plaid'. 

Collection Deluxe Lipstick in 'Speak Easy' - I actually found this in a bargain bin in Tesco and couldn't work out the brand for a while. At first I thought it was Bourjois then I noticed the little Collection dotted logo on the lid. I snapped it up and we've been best pals ever since (yeah, I just referred to my lipstick as my 'pal', awks). It's a creamy hot pink shade that glides on to the lips with no effort whatsoever! Longevity is around 3 hours which isn't the best but for £3.99, it's well worth a buy!

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 'Elusive' - This is my current favourite out of the whole bunch. I'm a bit obsessed with matte finishes at the moment and this shade is PERFECT for spring! I've written a whole post on this beauty here if you're interested in reading more. 

Rimmel Provocalips in 'I'll call you' - I think the Provocalips range are a bit of a Marmite situation and as this is featured in this post, obvs I love them.  They're a little difficult to work with but after a few applications you get the hang of it! You pop on the liquid lipstick then seal it with the clear gloss type balm at the other end of the tube. It feels a little drying but nothing a little bit of lip balm won't fix. I love this darker pink shade and it stays put all day, literally ALL day.

Seventeen Lip Crayon in 'Playful' - This lip crayon feels and looks like a light gloss on your lips. It's sheer but buildable so perfect if you only want a little bit of colour but heaps of shine. 

MAC 'Pink Plaid' - Ok so Pink Plaid is my all time favourite MAC lipstick! It's a soft toned matte pink that will suit every skintone going. It lasts around 5/6 hours on the lips which is pretty standard for a MAC lipstick in my opinion. Revlon's Pink Pout is a perfect dupe for Pink Plaid if you don't fancy splashing out on this MAC baby. 

What's your current favourite lipstick?

5 comments:

  1. I love the 'seventeen' lip crayon! I got the set for christmas and at first I thought they were going to be so rubbish but I was wrong, they are so moisturising! I'm a new blogger... Check out my blog please? I'd appreciate the support www.denajayne.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the Revlon crayon, such a pretty shade! Right now I'm loving "Lovelorn" and "Mehr" by MAC, they're both really wearable shades xx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I go into MAC I swatch Pink Plaid but still haven't picked it up yet - it looks sooooo beautiful!

    //mintier//

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink Plaid and the Revlon colour bursts are such pretty shades! It's crazy how you don't get that rug/fur all covered in the pictures though - I'd make a right mess of it!

    AlicePhillipss ¦ A Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!