Sunday 17 May 2015

10 beauty tips you need to try!


A benefit to having a family full of girly girls means that we are always sharing our beauty tips and tricks with each other.  Today I want to share some of my favourite beauty tips with you in the hope that you'll find something new to revolutionise your beauty routine.
  • If you've ran out of shaving cream, hair conditioner makes a fab alternative! Silky smooth legs, come at me. 
  • Dabbing a tiny amount of toothpaste on a spot before bed will sting for a couple of seconds but you'll be thankful in the morning when it's pretty much cleared up.
  • If you fancy a lay in, cover your hair in dry shampoo before bed. You'll look like a grannie but you'll have fresher than fresh tresses in the morning!
  •  Cover your brows in Vaseline before plucking. It'll reduce plucking pain and slicks back the hairs making it easier for you to pinpoint the ones that need to go. 
  • Mixing your foundation with your primer makes for the perfect application. Trust me and try it! 
  •  If you've ran out of eyeliner and NEED that feline flick on your lids, dip a small brush into your mascara wand et voila!
  • COCONUT OIL WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I've written a full post on the benefits of Coconut Oil here
  • Popping your nail polish in your fridge for an hour will make the application process a lot smoother. 
  • A face full of sudocrem may not look sexy but you will wake up with the softest skin ever ever ever. 
  • Ever found a beautiful lipstick that you wish was made in blusher form? Sweep your blush brush across your lipstick and apply to your cheeks. It makes an amazing substitute for a cream blusher.
What's your favourite beauty tip?!

8 comments:

  1. I've actually never heard of some of these before! Especially the vaseline on brows! Thank you for sharing xx

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! I always apply dry shampoo the night before it works so well! x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I'm definitely going to be trying these out! Especially the one about the Vaseline, I've never heard that before! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have makeup cleansing wipes around especially when I'm travelling - so handy.


    Sarah @ Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    [New Post] Hunza Valley | 7 Day Trip To Fairyland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm queen of the granny head. I always put dry shampoo on the night before. It's a totally stunning bedtime look.
    Loving the other tips, especially nail polish in the fridge.
    Gill xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Vaseline on brows is something I've never heard before! I need to give it a go x
    http://www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of putting nail polish in the fridge before! I'll try this one :) xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!