Sunday 4 May 2014

A reflection of my week #1


I thought I'd try a new series on my blog where I basically just post about everything that I've been loving throughout the week. First up is my new shampoo and conditioner - Garnier Ultimate Blends.  I think these were half price from Tesco so I just had to give 'em a try. I am in love with the scent of papaya and unlike most shampoo and conditioners, you'll be able to smell the papaya in your hair for hours after washing! They do as they say so on the tin bottle as well as my hair is the silkiest it's been in ages! Love ya Garnier.


I'm trying to drink more water at the moment so I invested in a Bobble water bottle.  The bottle has a filter on it so your water doesn't taste yucky!  The filter actually lasts for 300 uses and you can replace it when it's on it's last legs. I don't mind the taste of any water but you can definitely taste that your water is cleaner when drinking from this bottle.  I love the design of it too which contributes to my love of the bobble!


This is my one and only Revlon lip butter! I didn't take a photo of the actual product because 1, you've probably already got this and 2, it's all battered inside and looks gross. Anyway, I was rooting through my lip draw on Monday and came across this little gem.  I didn't really like this at first but I like it as a lighter alternative to lipstick and love that it's so easy to apply. 


I can't believe I'm about to admit to this but I LOVE PARTY HOUSE! If you haven't seen it, it's on 4od at the moment.  It's essentially a reality tv show where a group of friends have 24 hours to throw a big party in a huge house.  You can expect lots of drama, alcohol and bad acting but I wouldn't have it any other way! Has anyone else actually watched this?


My favourite nail polish remover to date! Picked this up on a whim from Superdrug a while back and I have to say it's probably the best dip sponge nail varnish remover I've ever tried.  Obviously the concept has been around for ages but this one removes all traces of polish AND glitter and doesn't leave you with any excess spongey bits or traces of previously removed nail varnish on your nails.

Hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday weekend. I've loved Sunday today but that's probably cause I know there's no work tomorrow. YIPPEE!

Grace x

3 comments:

  1. I've only watched one episode of Party House and that was latest episode as I was watching MIC prior to it. Hmm I actually sat there asking myself "Why am I watching this?" but I watched the entire episode lol X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip butter is a cute colour x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of this series, great post! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!