Thursday 29 May 2014

Boots Extracts Bodyspray Selection


When Summer approaches, I find myself ditching my heavy scented perfumes for something a little lighter.  There's nothing more lovely than getting out of the shower on a really hot day and just spritzing yourself with a body spray.  Not only is the scent lovely, it's also cooling on your skin and just so refreshing.

My latest bodyspray buy is this little trio from Boots Extracts.  I was originally looking for the natural collection sprays but they just seem to have vanished from my local Boots! Anyway, the sprays come in mango, strawberry and vanilla.  I normally have a soft spot for vanilla scented products but this one kind of smells like coconut! I don't know if that's just me being weird but it reminds me of that coconut Radox shower gel.  My fave of the bunch is definitely strawberryyyy! It's the fruitiest, most summery scent of the three and lasts for ages on your skin.  The mango scent reminds me of something but I just can't put my finger on it! Nevertheless, it's still delicious.

I usually spritz the spray on when I get out of the shower, for work when I don't want something too heavy or just generally when I want to freshen up a little bit.  A bottle lasts for ages so I tend to go a little spritzing crazy and when I do run out, I don't mind as they're so inexpensive to replace.  I'd say the scent lasts a good 6 hours which is pretty decent for a bodyspray in my opinion.

Have you tried these? What's your favourite bodyspray?

Grace x



1 comment:

  1. I managed to grab them from boots when they were selling them for £2.50 then they went up to £4.50 each I absolutely love the vanilla one it's in my handbag everyday, I'm seriously buying more sprays and the body scrubs purely because of the smell, I love the strawberry one too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!