Saturday 31 May 2014

Teeny tiny Primarni haul



There's nothing that excites me more than a bargain!  I decided to pop into Primark a couple of days ago to see whether there was anything of interest in there.  I quickly skimmed the clothing section but didn't find anything that tickled my fancy AND I was with my boyfriend - ultimate stress.  Why do boys hate Primark?!  Feeling a bit like Dale Winton, I managed to sweep a couple of items in to my trolley basket so here's what I picked up!

I love Primark shoes even though they don't last very long.  I picked up these sandals for £2.50 to just chuck on when it's hot when I don't want anything too fancy.  I can honestly say that I buy a pair of flats on every Primark visit! These cream babies were only a bargainous £6 but they look more expensive than that.

I moved into a house with my boyfriend in January but I'm finding that we still need quite a few bits and bobs. Much to my boyfriends disgust, I couldn't resist this pink fluffy bath mat even though it doesn't really go with our bathroom. It was only a fiver so I can always replace it if needs be.  Can we just take a minute to 'aww' over this cute little £1 ice cube tray too?! Can't wait for icy hearts!

This £1 banana split shower gel smells AMAZING! The packaging reminds me a bit of Philosophy too. Which Primark trip isn't complete without a pack of bobbles and a cheap pair of earrings? I just simply needed them.

I've been seeing a few posts on the P.S Love... beauty range but I just kind of brushed it off but when I actually went in store and looked at the items I was pleasantly surprised! I thought I'd include a photo of the nail polish as I applied it straight away and I was so impressed.  You do need three coats but for a mere £1 I expected this if I'm honest.  The brush is quite thick and glides on to the nail with ease.  I'll be picking a few more up as there's quite a wide range of shades.  I'm going to do a separate post on the lipsticks and I haven't really tried them much so I can't really comment on what they're like just yet.  The lip balms were a £1 each too but they're a bit of a let down - hard to get out the tin and just don't give off much moisture whatsoever.  I'll probably give these to my 6 year old cousin to play around with.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Grace x




4 comments:

  1. I love those shoes! I need them in my wardrobe! Great purchases :) xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you got some lovely things! I am so desperate to try the new Primark makeup line xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes you picked up! The sandals are super pretty and so cheap - I definitely need to get myself a pair! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes you got and the mint nail polish. Cannot go wrong with Primark ;)

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!