Friday 27 December 2013

One Direction 'Rock Me' Lipstick



I've been meaning to blog about this lipstick for so long! My boyfriend actually bought this for me as a little surprise a while ago along with one of the lip balms and nail polishes from the collection.  One Direction are one of my fav ever bands and I have a slight obsession with Harry and I don't care who knows it! 'Rock Me' is Louis' shade and had I been there to pick a lipstick in person, this is not necessarily the shade I would have picked but I'm pretty happy with it as it's not like any other lipstick I own. 

The lipstick is embossed with Louis' signature, little x's and o's and the 1D logo which I think is a really nice touch and just makes it appear a little more expensive than it's £3 price tag.  When I first looked at the lipstick I thought it was just a baby pink shade but upon wearing/swatching it's actually pale lavender.  I'm not entirely sure that it suits me but I've worn it a handful of times now and do really like it. I'd say it lasts for about 3/4 hours, a little less if you're drinking and eating and is of quite a creamy consistency.

Overall, I would like to pick up a couple more of the lipsticks from the One Direction range.  The only thing I'm not too keen on is the outer packaging, it just screams teenage girl! I totally get why though as it's a genius idea from MUA and I bet they've made an absolute killing from the range.

Have you tried any 1D lipsticks? 

Grace x





18 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such a nice colour. You really suit it.

    http://katiecupoftea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a gorgeous colour Grace, It looks beautiful on you! Thanks for the lovely comment on my site. I thought id pop over and share the love :) I've added you on GFC as I already had you added on bloglovin :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D wanna get it ,too. It looks amazing on you :) great blog by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour, I have no idea who one direction are!!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great color and looks great on you!

    Giveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this colour. I actually overlooked their collection but will definitely have another look at it :) X

    http://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have the zayn lipstick and its a bright pink colour i adore it!

    justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this does really suit you love! I bet my Little cousin would love this as she is a massive one direction fan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks lovely on you, I can't wear this kinda pink though, wish I could :( Just stumbled across your blog and I'm a new follower :)

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fab color and looks amazing on you!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's such a lovely color on you!

    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so cute & I love the colour!x

    www.kate-elms.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that colour suits you! It's an unusual colour which makes it nice. beckii-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It really suits you!
    I'm slightly confused why the bottom is red?!

    Daisy x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  15. Class College Education training Beauty teaching university academy lesson teacher master student spa manager skin care learn eyelash extensions tattoo spray

    daythammynet
    daythammynet
    daythammynet
    daythammynet
    daythammynet
    daythammynet
    daythammynet
    daythammynet
    daythammynet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Taxitaithanhhung.vn - công ty cung cấp giải pháp chuyển nhà trọn gói tại Hà Nội. Với mong muốn mang đến cho quý khách hàng dịch vụ vận chuyển nhà tại Hà Nội tốt nhất. Đội ngũ nhân viên chuyển nhà trọn gói Thành Hưng chuyên nghiệp, hệ thống xe tải với số lượng lớn, chúng tôi tự tin cam kết mang đến cho quý khách hàng 1 dịch vụ tốt nhất!

    Từ khóa chuyển nhà Hà Nội - công ty cung cấp dịch vụ chuyển nhà Thành Hưng:

    #chuyennhahanoi #chuyennhataihanoi #dichvuchuyennhahanoi #dichvuchuyennhataihanoi #dichvuchuyennhathanhhung #chuyennhatrongoithanhhung #chuyennhatrongoihanoi #chuyennhatrongoitaihanoi #donnhathanhhung #donnhatrongoihanoi #chuyennhagiarehanoi #dichvuchuyennhagiarehanoi

    http://www.myfolio.com/chuyennhahanoi

    http://www.folkd.com/user/chuyennhatrongoithanhhung

    https://getpocket.com/@fY6g5d20p7468Ae7aXT56aNT22Aap3c5dkSZ35z408Eg9fq6c825aw25T56jdf9b

    https://myspace.com/chuyennhathanhhung

    https://www.instapaper.com/p/7573244

     

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!