Wednesday 1 January 2014

I wish I may, I wish I might.


HAPPY NEW YEAR! WOOHOO! Finally we can take the Christmas decorations down and resume normal life. I wish you all the best for 2014 and hope all of your dreams come true. 

On with the post! I was browsing eBay one evening and came across a whole array of statement necklaces, there are literally hundreds and hundreds of pages of them.  I always feel a bit sceptical when I see things for such a low price that I know I'd pay double/triple/quadruple for in high street stores and usually just don't give the item a second thought but I just couldn't take my eyes off this little beauty.

The necklace is from a seller based in China so it did take about a month for it to arrive but for the grand total of £2.41 with free postage and packaging I was prepared to wait that long - what a complete bargain?!

I love the fact the pendant isn't too big and in your face and that I could wear this for every day life and not just for nights out/special occasions like a lot of other statement necklaces.  The pastel colours are seriously cute too, I think I'll probably save this for the Summer!

I just thought I'd share this joyous bargain with you all, here's the link if you'd like to get one yourself.  I'd recommend looking through the sellers items too as there are so many perfect necklaces like this to choose from.

Grace x

18 comments:

  1. I'm having a browse at the seller's shop and everything is incredibly cheap. Normally they overcharge on postage to compensate the cheap price of the item so can't believe it's free lol X

    https://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain! lovely spring summer colours - i'm not one for in your face statement jewellery but I like the more subtle look on this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and such a bargain. I hope that since I live close to China it might not take as long. I might go look and see!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and such a great price! I love ebay but am always a little worried about buying from China, glad to see it worked out for you!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab purchase, the pastel pink is seriously cute. Perfect accessory for that hot summers day. Thanks for adding the link!

    http://whattshesaid.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I buy alot of accessories from China through Ebay & have never been dissappointed... they can actully take up to 3 months (sigh!) so not ideal for a special occasion you might be planning but otherwise its an amazing way of bulking up your collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely necklace, i'm forever ordering from China!

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI friends, We found your webpage and We to remember its a wonderful spot around here and I want to congratulate You are great. Please continue all the great work.
    jeux de barbies

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice nickels...it will look great with tight bottoms with trendy top and high heel shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really......but i think pumps shoes would be a better choice :)

      Delete
  10. that necklace will look awesome with kurtis for girls.....thanx for post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice ...m gonna add this in my casual shirts collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. is very pretty, love the color :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. m gonna wear this with my Suede Shoes...that will be a nice combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im obsessed with statement necklaces and I love this one. Its so pretty. I like to get some of my fashion pieces from ebay too because you can get great stuff at very low prices :)

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!