Thursday 26 December 2013

My Christmas in pictures


Merry Boxing Day! I hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas with lots of food, family and festive fun.  I've definitely over indulged and even looking at the Quality Street tin is making me feel a bit nauseous, at least for a couple of hours. 

We woke up at a shocking time of 9am on Christmas Day which must be the latest yet for us.  I have an eight year old brother who is usually up at the crack of dawn but I think it's because we didn't go to sleep until gone 1am on Christmas Eve since we were too excited as usual!  

I just thought I'd share a few photos of my day with you all.  I have two sisters and two brothers so the day is usually complete carnage for us especially when we're all opening stacks of presents! As you can see from the bombsi- sorry, Mum's living room, above! I got lots of lovely presents and lots of money to spend on things that I don't really need and I'm very thankful for them.  I wanted the Moschino edition of Disaronno for ages so I'm glad my boyfriend managed to track it down but I can't bring myself to open it. It's far too pretty!

We played lots of games - Scrabble, Family Fortunes and Cluedo multiple times which is a bit of a tradition in our family.  There were eighteen of us all together so getting into teams for games with some sore losers was slightly hectic but also completely hilarious at the same time! I think it made it worse that we'd wrapped up loads of little gifts to give as prizes for games so everybody wanted to win one. Haha.

My Sister and I couldn't resist putting makeup on my little brother and cousin too, they looked like little pageant girls! I think the picture of them looking into eachothers eyes and laughing has to be my favourite photo I've captured in ages, little cuties!

Tonight I'm looking forward to playing a Murder Mystery game with copious amounts of tea, chocolate and cheese and biscuits and to just generally have a relaxing day before normal life resumes in the next couple of days. Boo. I want it to be Christmas forever.

Grace x

12 comments:

  1. oh wow, you got such beautiful things;) i also loved your makeup x

    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks lovely! Hope you had a great Christmas! xx

      Delete
  2. What gorgeous presents. You got so much lovely thing's. Looks like a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves a good game of scrabble! Glad to hear you had a good day, even if it started a little later than planned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, even when you have rubbish letters! ;) haha. xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas and it seems like Santa was good to year this year!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a brilliant Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a lovely christmas! There's some great gifts there too!


    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!