Wednesday 11 December 2013

Nails of the Week #1


Hello lovelies! I'm trying to think of new ways to make my blog more consistent and I think I'll start with a regular 'Nails of the Week' feature.  I do tend to paint my nails a couple of times a week but I don't want to bore your brains out with the same type of post multiple times a week so I'll just stick to one for now!

Ciate is a brand that I've never really put much thought in too as I'm usually caught up in a Models Own bubble but since discovering them at the Clothes Show, I've had a little browse of their website and have found myself lusting after everything.

'Pillow Fight' has broken my Ciate virginity and it was an absolute dream to apply.  The brush seems to be really good quality and made applying my nail varnish hassle free and ensured I didn't leave any unwanted polish around my cuticles.  I needed two coats of the polish but each coat dried so quickly and my nails genuinely looked like I had gel nails. Very impressed Ciate!

As it's Christmas of course I needed some sort of glitter.  I picked up Models Own 'Sunset Chillout' from the Clothes Show and I'm so glad I did as I'd been trying to find it in shops for a while but never seemed to come across it.  It sort of reminds me of fireworks, possibly because of the orange flecks that run throughout.  I can't wait to wear this on top of some of my other polishes.

I hope you're all having a fantastic week!

Grace x

7 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely combination ^^ try the sunset chillout on top of black or white, that would look fab too :)

    lovely post!

    zara xx

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty manicure ! perfect for holiday season !! Would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to the mr I've been enjoying the Ciate advent calendar this month. I am so impressed with the nail varnish.. Totally agree with your review. Awesome blog too..

    pierrelecat | UK jewellery blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely nail polishes.. wanna follow each other? just tell me if u follow me, then i'll follow u back immediatley.

    Loves
    trokesland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous combination! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog :) it's so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!