Wednesday 23 March 2016

On wednesdays we write wishlists



ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX

It has been so so long since I wrote a wishlist post or even browsed at homeware online in all honesty. I kinda wish I didn't look because now I have about a million and one things that I want to buy but don't have a house to put them in. So sad.

I particularly love the little plant pot with 'grow up' written on it because how ironiiiic! Also, New Look homeware are literally winning at life because they have SO many pretty things - seriously, check them out if you haven't already. Found it pretty odd how I included a bath towel in this post but look at it, it's such a babe.

What's your favourite place to shop for homeware at the moment?

9 comments:

  1. Oh my I need that little pot, loooove it!!

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more posts! Those photos are incredible!! You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink throw is stunning!! IKEA has to be my go to, its cheap enough and they always have little quirky odd pieces.

    Im so glad I found you blog grace! So ready for a good binge read!

    niamh (grab a cuppa) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good content. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Belbien Ambien USA
    Citra 100mg tramadol
    Bensedin Buy Online
    Buy Alko 1 Tablet
    Buy Diazepam USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the article, its really very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!