Wednesday 16 November 2011

Fragrance Direct Order.

Many of you will probably have heard of Fragrance Direct already.  I've probably been ordering from this site for about two years now and can not fault this company in the slightest.  My order always arrives quickly, takes anything between 2-3 days which is really impressive and my orders have always been perfect.  

Fragrance Direct is my one stop shop for cheap cosmetics and perfumes.  There prices are phenomenal and every item is one hundred percent genuine. If you're on a budget and looking for Christmas gifts then I'd say that this is definitely a website to check out! 

Here's what I ordered... 



Kylie Minogue Sexy Darling £5.99 - I got this perfume for Christmas off my best friend last year and I fell in love with it.  It's a really sickly sweet scent and reminds me of the Britney Spears perfume.  I don't particularly care that it's by Kylie Minogue because the scent is so gorgeous. I can't believe it's only £5.99 because it's usually £19.50! Get yours now! 


Revlon Lipstick in Pink Pout £2.99 - DUPE ALERT! This is a perfect dupe for MAC's Snob! This lipstick retails at £7.49 and Fragrance Direct are selling it at £2.99! That's an amazing saving.  I think I'm going to get my sister's one of these for Christmas! 


Revlon Nail Varnish in Lunar £1.75 - £1.75 for a Revlon nail varnish is like, my dream come true.  How can anybody deny how good that is?! Haha! This should be £4.99.  I'm always totes shocked (i just actually wrote totes and i'm not correcting it) at how good the prices are from Fragrance Direct!

Will any of you be making a cheeky order? Let me know what you got.  I'd also love to hear your experiences with Fragrance Direct.  I can't be the only one that massively loves this website! 

Grace x 

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love that polish!!!! :)) Nice Choice Grace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks nice! I've never ordered from Fragrance Direct before, it's good to hear you've had good service from them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely checking that website out!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love a bit of fragrence direct, that and elf! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that lipstick! those savings are mad, definitely going to check out the website now! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lipstick is so pretty!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny that you day Pink Pout is a dupe for Snob as I've been told it's a dupe for Angel, but I do find it a bit too dark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow those prices are amazing, i'll definitely be taking a look! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!