Thursday 17 November 2011

Fantasy Shopper Prize provided by More! Magazine!

I'm so excited to be writing this post! I've been impatiently waiting for this for what feels like forever but in reality is only two weeks! Haha! As many of you may know, I have a slight addiction to Fantasy Shopper. Two fridays ago, Fantasy Shopper held an event for you to design a Katy Perry inspired outfit and supplied a prize by More! Magazine.

My entry was this:


I ONLY WENT AND WON! YAY! I didn't think I'd win at all but i'm so so so happy that I did! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, you made me super happy!

Now it's time for the best bit, the prizes!


A MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE thank you to Fantasy Shopper, More! magazine and of course, the people that voted for my outfit to win. :)

Grace x

12 comments:

  1. Congrats gorgeous, you deserved to win with a stunning outfit like that! Your goodies look AMAZING!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Summer! xxx

    AWW! Thanks Rachel! I can't wait to try them all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ysy well done hun!! I voted for your outfit too! So glad you won and i am soo soo SOO jealous of all your goodies you got from MORE! Everything looks gorgeous!

    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Grace! Your outfit was brilliant, well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prizes look lovely :)
    Your look is really good not surprised at all you won !
    Well deserved !

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! your outfit was awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from your newest follower :D Love your blog. Your so luck to have won this :D I am a big cometition enter-er! Congrats xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations sweetie that's amazing! I love the outfit it's soo cool!
    Tilly M x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, amazing prize, congrats on winning, cool outfit though, looks like you deserved it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey :) I've always wanted to know how the colour match foundation faired ... any insight ? I'm following your blog btw ! it's the cutest ;) Have a lovely evening !! Lozz xxx
    (P.S If you have time , check out my blog too * big smile* it would mean alot :) )

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome prize, looks like you deserved it though! :D
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!