Wednesday 30 November 2011

LIPGLOSS HEAVEN!

Hiya you beautiful bunch! I was recently sent two lovely items from Prezzybox.  Prezzybox has an absolutely fantastic range of gifts for every occasion for her, him and for children too.  I think I could literally do all of my christmas shopping on their website because the range is that good but i'm not going to because I actually enjoy getting stressed out searching every shop for the perfect Christmas presents!

Anyway, this is the one of the products I was sent and for me, it's the most exciting!


Apologies for the grainy picture, it was night time and I was just too excited to not rip open the parcel.  I couldn't wait 'til the morning.  Doesn't everyone do that?! I love the prezzybox packaging.  Anything pink is a winner for me and the box is extremely good quality! I quite want to keep it.


If you couldn't see the Lip Gloss Heaven label then you'd think they were actual chocolates wouldn't you? When I was taking a picture of them my boyfriend actually asked whether I was going to eat them now or just save them to review for my blog. HAHA! They are beautifully packaged and the little chocolates look exactly like chocolates.  They even have little wrappers! I love the amount of detail put into these little beauties!


Oh my god, looking at them is making me crave some chocolate! They just look so real! I was most impressed with the packaging that I didn't even care what the product itself was like and wasn't expecting much if i'm honest.  I was so so so wrong.  Each flavour smells exactly like it's name. They are so amazing! The rose swirl smells identical to the strawberry cream chocolates you get in Roses chocolates and the Praline Princess, which is definitely my favourite, reminds me of the smell you smell just as soon as you walk in to Costa Coffee. They make my mouth water.


Here's what they look like inside, from left to right: Mocha Choca, Rose Swirl, Praline Princess and Vanilla Fancy.  They smell so out of this world delicious when they're all opened at the same time, imagine a cocktail of the nicest chocolates ever.  That's what they smell like.  The lipglosses themselves are  all clear, don't be fooled by the brown colours! I would love to say how long their staying power is but I can't go about 10 minutes without licking them off. They taste divine!

I'd say that these are the perfect match for a chocoholic like me! They aren't really for somebody that hasn't got a sweet tooth because they're just so strong and overwhelmingly chocolatey.  Lip Gloss Heaven retails at a bargain price of £7.95.  For four chocolate flavoured, quirky lip glosses with beautiful packaging i'm sure you'll agree that this is more than reasonable.  They make a perfect gift for someone who has everything!

If the lip glosses aren't for you then I'd recommend you still pop over to Prezzybox and I assure that there'll be something that takes your fancy! You can also follow Prezzybox on Twitter and Facebook where they're constantly giving away fantastic prizes and if you like the Facebook page you also get a 10% off discount code!

Let me know what you think! Have the lip glosses made your mouth water?!

Grace x

10 comments:

  1. OMG how cute are these :) Awww :) Fab blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are soo cute, i was actually expecting to see chocolates aswell, haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, they look so realistic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute! look very realistic too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god I want to eat them. I don't even care that they're lipgloss. They look so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! Such a cute gift idea, I'll definitely be keeping them in mind for my work secret santa

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable? Definitely a great stocking filler! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look gorgeous!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. not gonna lie, I thought these were actual chocolate! Lovely blog, now following :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!