Monday 7 November 2011

Skin 79 Super BB Cream Review

I know that there are absolutely tons of BB cream reviews in the blogging world but I just wanted to share my experience with you.  Sorry if you've already read a trillion, hope i'm not too boring!

ANYWAY! A couple of weeks ago the lovely Zoe at http://girlinateenytown.blogspot.com/ tweeted that she was getting rid of a few products she didn't use anymore including BB cream and asked whether anybody wanted any.  I've wanted to try BB cream for ages but I always think that for £17/£20ish it'd be a waste if I didn't like it.  The generous Zoe offered to send it to me for free so I just paid postage and the BB cream was mine. YAY!


I hate all the complicated words you often get with reviews of products so I'm going to keep this simple.  I'd say that BB cream is not quite a foundation but not a tinted moisturiser.  It gives a little bit less coverage than a foundation but more coverage than a tinted moisturiser.  I mainly use it as a primer under my foundation because I think it just makes your makeup last much longer but it can be used on it's own too as just slight coverage for your face.


You can't tell from this picture but the BB cream actually comes out quite grey! It's a bit scary actually.  I was thinking I was going to look seriously weird but after rubbing it into my skin it looked really good and matched my skin colour to a tee. I think it pretty much matches anybody's skintone as my Mum, Sisters and Aunty have all loved this product!


Look how gorgeous it looks rubbed in! As you can imagine, over foundation this just makes the most perfect base.  I use it every single day now and I honestly couldn't imagine not using it.  I'm lucky I got to try this product out for nothing but I regret not purchasing it ages ago! I know that when my BB cream runs out I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

Have you tried BB cream? What are your thoughts?

Grace x

http://test.skimlinks.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks so nice! I tried the Garnier BB cream and was unimpressed though, so hesitant to buy this!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried garnier's bb and it was awful, this is the one I want to try the most! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!