Thursday 10 November 2011

Weekly Wants #1


I think I'm going to make this a weekly feature on my blog.  I don't really do anything like this and I've really enjoyed creating my little collage of products i'm lusting after! So, here goes! :)

Miss Selfridge Berry Bandeau Mesh Dress £42 - I love everything about this dress but I especially love the colour.  I've wanted it for a while but I never actually get round to ordering it!  Miss Selfridge actually have a huge sale on at the moment, go and grab yourself a bargain!

Dorothy Perkins Olive Cable Cocoon Cardigan £32.50 - I would never normally want anything like this, especially in green but since I've been playing Fantasy Shopper 24/7 and have this in my wardrobe on there I've grown to love it and now I want it in real life! argh! Dorothy Perkins are offering 20% off Knitwear this weekend.

Models Own Juicy Jules £5 - I've seen this EVERYWHERE lately! I now need it in my life.  I think blogging was a bad idea for me because everything I ever see on peoples blogs, I want! Haha!

Miss Selfridge Animal Print Panel Leggings £22 - So my obsession with animal print continues.  I just can't get enough of it.  I love these, they're not too over the top but still have sufficient animal printness!

Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar £2.35 & Lush Snow Fairy Lip Tint £4.25 -  Need I even explain why I want these?! What girl wouldn't?! They both smell absolutely amazing and are also really christmassy! Double YAY!

Topshop Metal Buckle Loafers £32 - I've got an obsession with the colour Burgundy lately.  These shoes just tick all the right boxes for me.  Burgundy, On trend, Loafer style...What more could I want in a shoe?

Topshop Lipstick in Ohh La La £8 - Craving a Topshop lipstick! I still haven't tried the Topshop range of makeup.  I love this coral lipstick, I just want it now!

I hope this wasn't too boring for you all to read.  What are you lusting after?

Grace x

15 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite lipsticks EVER, Topshop lipsticks are my second fave brand after Mac! Some gorgeous wants!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried the Topshop make-up range either but I can't wait!!! great items! <3




    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFayexoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love those loafers and really want to try the Topshop make-up range too, yo have to let us know what you think! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lusting after peep-toe t-bar platforms with glitter block heels from New Look and the O.P.I Muppets Rainbow Connection polish. Going to go and try to hunt the shooz down tomorrow, and trying to forget that the polish exists :D I love that dress you picked, and I've a cardi a bit like that - SO comfortable, well worth picking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Havn't tried the Topshop range yet, may have to invest..
    Love that cardigan, not a colour, id normally choose, but deffo looks warm! :)
    C.x

    www.starsandthebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god I want the leggings and shoes above!
    I also want flatform shoes, a new red lipstick, a pleated skirt, a soft white shirt and anything burgundy I can get my hands on!! :)

    xStace
    TEE&FAME

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got that lipstck! I highly recommend it the colour is amazing one and it's one of my faves :) also love the look of those leggings, I like the fact that they're not completely leopard print xxx

    kathykinsxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have completely fallen in love with those leggings! I cant get enough of animal print too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the leaopard print leggings but from Missguided, MS was out in my size! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the juicy jules Models Own polish, its lovely! Perfect to sparkle up other colours!
    I really love that DP cardigan xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the leggins! I don't think I could pull off full on leopard print and these look like a great alternative.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello fellow grace! :)
    I'm thinking about trying the oh la la lipstick myself! looks like such a nice colour
    nevertemptfate.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!