Wednesday 25 March 2015

Nailin' it.


A month or so ago, Models Own had a 50% off sale on all their products which I'm sure you would have all heard about.  I'm a sucker for Models Own so I just had to make an order because a girls gotta have new nail polishes right? and half price? come on! 

I can't remember putting Blizzard into my basket but I'm pretty happy that I did as glitter nail polishes are an easy way to make it look like you've made an effort with your nails. The chunky bits of glitter look lovely when they're caught in the light but I can't help but feel it's a glitter that's more suited for the festive period.  I don't know what it is about silver glitter but it just feels wrong wearing it when it's not Christmas!

Blue Glint is from Models Own's Hyper Gel collection but I personally can't notice a difference in the formula as opposed to the regular polishes. The colour is actually beautiful and so much more vibrant in real life than in the photos especially in daylight. I'd definitely recommend buying this if you want to be pleasantly surprised.


My only gripe with Models Own polishes is that they just peel so easily especially when you add a layer or two of glitter! I only get about 3 days wear out of any polish at max which is a shame as I'd like to rock them for longer but I guess that's just an excuse to paint my nails with another pretty polish eh?

If you could only wear one nail polish for the rest of your life, what would it be? 

2 comments:

  1. That is such a hard question, im going to choose and brand instead, i would wear barry m gelly shine nail polish, 10 different colours haha I love this colour combo though, i have the green hyper gel and that goes well with that glitter as well =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!