Monday 30 March 2015

Balmi Super Cool Lip Balm Review


Do you ever go through that phase where all the lip balms you own are just boring, don't seem to work as well anymore or they're just looking a little bit grubby? I get it all the time! Whilst doing a little online Boots order, I picked up the mint Balmi lip balm. It's not the first time I've bought one of these little beauties, I had one back in the day when they were circular before they rebranded their packaging.


My initial attraction to the Balmi lip balm was the packaging. It's simple, has an actual keyring so you can hang it on your keys!! (how cool is that?!) and is in a cutesy pastel green shade.  I'm always a bit sceptical when it comes to minty lip balms as I'm not good with the tingling sensation they tend to give. Fear not, this lip balm only slightly cools your lips and feels completely comfortable.  The fact that the balm itself is pointed makes for an easy application but obviously the point wears down after time which is a bit of a shame but alas there's not a lot you can do about that.

I'd say the lip balm moisturises your lips for a couple of hours but it's definitely not a wonder product. I just love the shape of it making it stand out from all the other lip products in my collection.

The Balmi lip balms are priced at £4.99 and you can buy one yourself here on the Boots website!

Have you tried the Balmi Lip Balms before? P.S I love the name 'Balmi'.

5 comments:

  1. I love the packaging! It looks really cute!

    Lauren (www.foodthoughtslife.co.uk) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I just love lip balms like this.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try a Balmi lip balm, and I have to agree I’m attracted by their packaging :) This sounds really great and I think I need to invest in one of these :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute lipbalm! It sounds super similar to the mint EOS balm which I'm a big fan of as well :) xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!