Wednesday 18 February 2015

You know you're a hypochondriac when...

If there's one thing in the world that I had to say I was the best at it would be being a hypochondriac. I freak out about anything and everything and you can tell by everybody's eye rolls that it's no secret. I've wrote a post alllll about being a hypochondriac (with GIFs because I love them) that I'm sure many of you will be able to relate to!

1. When you see something red on your hand out the corner of your eye and instantly panic because you think it's blood. No babe, it's just that red lipstick you swatched earlier. Remember?



2. Getting a cold and manically googling all of your symptoms. You're definitely going to die. Should you call the Ambulance now or just alert everyone in your household they'll need to call one for you in an hour or so?



3. You get a pain in your stomach and convince yourself you've got appendicitis.


4. Studying your doctors face whilst she's examining you just in case she's lying when she tells you everything's okay.



5. Calling your Mum in hysterics because you think you've got a major disease. A couple of days later and you find out you just had bad period pains. Awks.



6. Covering your mouth and trying not to touch ANYTHING whilst waiting at the Doctors. Ew, germs. Where's my hand sanitiser at?



7. You're not taking any tablets because you will be the 1 in 984738 that gets the allergic reaction from them.



8. When you're looking in the mirror and then suddenly stop dead in your tracks. OMG have I always had one boob slightly bigger than the other? How come I haven't noticed this before? CAN EVERYONE ELSE TELL?!



9. When anyone else gets ill you know EXACTLY what's wrong with them. You're basically a doctor thanks to good old Googs.




4 comments:

  1. Haha love this post! I convince myself that I'm dying every time I get the slightest symptom because I go straight to google!

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same, i always google my symptoms and convince myself that im dying haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exactly the same! Love the last gif haha! Google is my best friend! x


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!