Tuesday 6 December 2011

I just can't get enough of ELF.

For some reason I seem to be ridiculously addicted to Eyes Lips Face.  I placed an order not so long ago and placed another one about a week ago because ELF have their new promotion of "12 days of Christmas".  If any of you aren't aware of what this is, ELF are offering 12 different promotions every day for 12 days! The one I chose in particular is was the free gift worth £15 when ordering £15 or more.


Glitter Gloss in Twinkle Pink £3.50, Lipstick in Flirtatious £1.50, Condition Lip Balm in Romantic Rouge £3.50, Complexion Perfection £3.50 and Blush in Pink Passion £3.50.


I am sorry for the horrendous quality of the photos.  I didn't realise how early it started to get dark! EEEP! I haven't tried all of the products just yet but I would say that I have fallen head over heels in love with the Blush.  I think it's going to be one of those things that I just repurchase over and over again.  It's such a gorgeous bright pink that looks amazing with a tan (even if it is fake!)


Seriously cringin' at how bad these pictures are! I'm sorry guys! This was my free gift! ELF Beauty Clutch £15.  At first I was slightly disappointed because I was expecting a few things worth £15 rather than just one big thing but nevertheless I actually quite like it! The eyeshadows are super pigmented, much more than the everyday brights palette I once purchased.  The highlight for me though is how cute the palette is! I love the fact it's shaped in a clutch bag! AWWW! Hopefully i'll be able to provide you with a better review of this pretty soon.

Do you order frequently off ELF? What's your favourite ELF product? I like to know so I can order better things on my next cheeky purchase ;)

Grace x

9 comments:

  1. I hardly ever order from elf but their eyebrow kit is a favourite of mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I don't really use ELF but the blush might just sway me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some fun stuff! I love the studio blush...I don't have that one(it was sold out when I tried to get it) but I have 2 others that I will repurchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the products you picked up! they look beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clutch! Great items, love them all. I really like ELF's shadows and blushes, they're brilliant for the price. Yay ELF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow their clutch palette is amazing it comes with everything! thats an awesome gift to give

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep looking at the days of christmas things and umming and ahhing about whether to order! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glitter gloss! I got a gold one and it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!