Wednesday 7 December 2011

Sharing the love...

Today I've decided that I'm going to share five of my favourite blogs with you.  I've picked bloggers with under 300 followers who are obviously lesser known because I think they just deserve more recognition! Here they are in no particular order...

I am a huge fan of Jess! She's probably one of my favourite tweeters ever and her blog is one of my favourite reads.  Jess's blog hasn't long started but she still has some brilliant posts on there.  She's also a faketanaholic like me so that helps :)

Ashleigh's blog is one of my newest reads. The blog itself is absolutely adorable since Ashleigh is a whiz at  blog design! ASHLLYD is a mix of everything.  Expect product reviews, updates on Ashleigh's life, Weekly pictures posts and even film reviews! Her pictures are always crystal clear and her writing style is addictive.  I think this blog is going to be seriously successful. 

Lauren is such a nice, friendly girl.  I'm always so intrigued by her outfit posts and she updates her blog really frequently.  Laurenella is a mishmash of fashion and beauty and her latest post is really crafty! Check her blog out, I don't think anyone could dislike it.

Faye's latest post has made me mega christmassy! Faye's writing style makes me laugh.  I always find myself having a little chuckle at her pictures or just things she says.  Her personality really shines through on her blog and I think that's such a nice skill to have.

I often find myself lusting over things that Charlotte's posted about especially the OPI nail varnishes and cutesy handmade jewellery! It's evident that Charlotte's really girly and that's a massive plus in my opinion!  When I see she's posted I always rush to read it! 

Also, my boyfriend has just started blogging.  He's literally only just started and only has an introduction at the moment but he will have more posts up very soon! He'd love a few more followers and I promise that his posts won't be too boyish ;) 

Hope you've liked this post.  Hopefully you'll have a few more really good blogs to read now! What are your favourite blogs?

Grace x


8 comments:

  1. wowza, this is so lovely!! thanks so much for including my blog, I'm such a fan of yours so its super flattering!! <3 your...the bestest!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blogs! Thank you for sharing, I'm going to follow some :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blogs,
    But yours is my all time FAVE!
    I've only just started too,

    Visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun intros

    enter to win my MAC giveaway One day left!!!


    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow Ashleigh's blog and I think its been hacked! Apparently the blog doesn't exist anymore!

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR HAIR IN PIC 2-5AND 6 LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! P.S LOVE YOUR BLOG PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!