Monday 5 December 2011

Cute Christmas Cravings...

Hi everyone! I can't believe I now have over 500 blog followers! AMAZING! A massive thanks to everyone who is following my blog and I hope you all continue to enjoy it :)

Today's post is definitely very christmassy! I'm a sucker for Christmas, I love everything about it and generally start getting excited in October! I've already wrapped some christmas presents and our decorations are up! One of my favourite things about Christmas is definitely Christmas jumpers, cute accessories and wearing lots of glitter!

I have decided that this will be the necklace that I will wear religiously for the countdown 'til Christmas and even on Christmas day.


Meet my newest IKandi addition.  With it's beautifully girly packaging the Crystal Reindeer Long Necklace is the perfect Christmas accessory.  It's encrusted in gorgeous sparkly crystals on a long 26 inch chain.  I don't like necklaces that are too short because I feel really claustrophobic and just have to take them off straight away so this is perfect for me! The necklace is only £8 from http://www.ikandi.co.uk which is a perfectly reasonable price for something so cute that's going to get lots of wear over the festive month.  Just like the skull ring  I blogged about a few weeks ago, this is just as sparkly!  (check out the video on that post!)

As always, you can follow IKandi on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest updates on new stock!

What accessory/accessories will you be wearing over Christmas?!

Grace x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous necklace! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this so much!! I also fully get what you mean about short necklaces, I have a weird hatred for anything which touches my neck... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the necklace soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blog! <3 I'm following!

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace, really cute & festive!
    lovely blog,
    Em xx
    http://hushed-secrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh that's such a lovely necklace, and so perfect for the festive season! gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on reaching 500 followers :) the necklace is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh thats so cute!
    Thanks for letting us know where we could find it
    hint hint ;)


    http://keep-moving-forwardd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!