Tuesday 27 September 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

Sorry that I haven't posted in absolutely ages! I had such an urge to blog today and I'm hoping it'll stay with me for a while! I've chosen to show you a few of my favourite products at the moment even though they do change so often!


Vera Wang - Princess
I adore the sickly sweet scent of this perfume. I genuinely believe that all fairytale princesses smell like this. It's absolutely gorgeous and is definitely in my top three perfumes of all time.


Mac - Saint Germain
I'm always constantly searching to find the perfect pink lipstick and I think that i've found it. I absolutely love the vibrant pink colour and it's staying power. I prefer to dab just a little bit into my lips instead of layering it because it can look a bit too OTT. Also, it smells just like candy floss. Definite winner!


Estee Lauder Double Wear - in Wheat
I wasn't sure that I could justify buying £26 worth of foundation but it was my Birthday and everybody needs a treat on their birthday! I'm so happy that I did buy it because I use this every single day and I only need to use a little bit for excellent coverage whereas with my Revlon Photo Ready, I was using three layers a time! I did go to the counter to get matched when I was all fake tanned up though so it is a little bit orange when i'm not wearing fake tan. 


Batiste Dry Shampoo - XXL Volume
I really love the volume this dry shampoo creates and I'd say that it's my favourite dry shampoo of Batiste's whole range. I advise not to put too much on though otherwise your hair might look a little bit grey and it could make it feel rock hard! OOPS! 

Tantrum - Detangling Spray
My hair knots like there's no tomorrow. It causes me so much pain everyday when I brush it and this spray just makes it a little bit more manageable. It smells so gorgeous too, like grapes! I'm aware it's for children but anything that can detangle my unruly hair has a place close to my heart. It only cost about £3 from Tesco too! 


St Moriz - Tanning Lotion
This is by far my favourite St Moriz product! It's such a dream to rub in, leaves you with no streaks at all and seems to last a lot longer for me than the regular mousse and mist. It's lighter when you first apply it than the mousse but the developed colour is noticeably darker. At £2.99 it's irresistible and you can afford to buy it again and again.

I hope you enjoyed my post!  Have you tried any of the above products? How would you rate them? 

Grace x





10 comments:

  1. I love reading posts like this! That lipstick looks gorgeous may have to try it out! and Princess is one of my favourite perfumes ever too! Love your blog!xx

    kathykinsxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saint Germain is the pink of all pinks. I think every girl needs it in their makeup bag! Nice faves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Vera Wang princess perfume and the bottle is so pretty :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love St Moriz lotion :) And that detangling spray looks fab, i like using things for kids hair, much gentler on sensitive scalps!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the st moritz tanning lotion, its so good and such a good bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vera Wang Princess is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this post :) vera wang rules, as does St Moriz! Who needs St Tropez! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Double wear is the best foundation, once youve had it nothing matches up! and believe me ive tried. it is well worth the price tag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doublewear's my favourite foundation ever- I got matched when I was on my way home from holiday (bad idea!) so mine's too dark too- have to mix it with a lighter one to avoid the oompah-loompah look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore princess, it's my signature scent :) and st moriz is amazing too!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!