Monday 20 April 2015

Seventeen Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter


I've had the Seventeen Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter for months but for some unknown reason, I'm only just getting round to talking about it! I don't know about you but as soon as the sun is out, my highlighter game gets completely cranked up and I get a bit obsessed with glowy skin.

The Seventeen Skin Wow Highlighter works in three ways - you can use it as a primer or even alone if you're going foundation free, you can mix it in to your foundation for a radiant base or you can simply just dab it on to the areas of your face that you'd like to highlight. For a few months I just used it as a highlighter but for the past couple of weeks I've been mixing it into my foundation and I'm loving the result - an all round glowy complexion that doesn't resemble a disco ball! 


 As you can see, the highlighter is a pretty pearly pink, very similar to Benefit's infamous High Beam.  Be sure to use the tiniest bit when applying as a little goes an extremely long way! You can always build up the product until you've reached your desired glow.

I'm pleased to say that this product lasts all day long which is AMAZING! I never have much luck with my powder highlights staying put all day so I'm putting it down to the fact it's in liquid form.  For 30ml's product for £5.99, I think this is a product you can't afford not to buy. I've had mine around 6 months and I've not even used half of it yet!

What's your favourite highlighter?  You can pick this up from Boots here and there's actually a buy one get one half price offer on all Seventeen products at the moment so you don't have an excuse not to buy it. ;)

12 comments:

  1. I have been really impressed with Seventeen cosmetics at the moment, must try this out. Have been looking for a reasonably priced highlighter for god knows how long :)

    Steph | http://stephhjayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really quite new to using highlighters, this looks really pretty and so much cheaper then the benefit option. I'm impressed :)
    Gill x EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently picked this up and I'm now super excited to try it as it sounds amazing! x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds amazing, in need of a decent highlighter x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love this product as well. Its so lovely and so super inexpensive and does a great job!
    Really good post, we use the highlighter underneath our brow bone to add light and definition and also to the top of our lips to add shine and makes them look super super good.

    Loved the post
    Love Rach and Emma xox

    www.rachandemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab review, I’m a big fan of this product and I especially love mixing a small amount with my foundation just to give it that extra boost :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks gorgeous! I do love the Benefit highlighter but if this one is just as good it'd definitely help the makeup budget haha xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't use a highlighter nore have i tried out the brand seventeen. It looks and sounds great though. Nice review. x ;http://evverythingnice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this highlighter so much! I got High Beam as a sample, but I actually prefer this one now.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only just started to wear make-up again, and this looks LUSH, i think i may have to pop out and get myself one, not bad price either.

    http://www.littlebitofthat.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this highlighter. great post
    http://bellebeauty200.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!