Sunday 9 November 2014

October Favourites


Where did October go?! The month has literally flown by, not that I'm complaining! I've only got five products that I've been loving this month but quality over quantity and all that.


This brush may look like just an ordinary brush but it's SO much more than that! After much deliberation, I finally took the plunge and ordered myself a Wet Brush.  It's not that they're expensive at £8.10, it's just that I truly didn't think that any hair tool could replace the love I have for my Tangle Teezer but oh how I was wrong! I can't even explain how The Wet Brush works! The bristles are soft but manage to detangle my wet hair perfectly whilst making the process completely pain free.  If you've got knotty hair, you need one of these!

After recently running out, I had to re-purchase one of my ultimate favourite perfumes - Paco Rabanne Lady Million. You know when you run out of a perfume and then re-buy it and you realise just how much you love it? That was me this month. I can't describe the scent very well but think sort of, florals after dark. It's a such a long lasting scent that will linger on your skin all day.

I'm hand sanitiser obsessed and picked up The Body Shop's strawberry hand gel on a whim from Fragrance Direct for a whole 99p! I can't express how much this actually smells like strawberries. You can literally apply this, wash your hands and they'll still smell of strawberries! The best 99p I've ever spent.


Two lipsticks I've been loving are the Makeup Revolution's 'Ken Will Want Me' and Dainty Doll's 'Saucy Sailor'.  Each of these lipsticks retail under £5 and are incredible quality.  I've actually already reviewed both here and here so have a read to see what I love about them!


7 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the lipsticks! So pretty x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hand sanitizer crazy too! Always finding new scents and popping them in my bag! x

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair literally dreadlocks as soon as it's styled so I've been eyeing up the wet brush for a while. Although I'm skint so it'll have to go on my Christmas list!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice favourites! I love Lady Millions so much, it's so a lovely scent xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also hand sanitizer obsessed! Living in the city you just have to be. I've been on the lookout for scented ones so I'll have to pop into the body shop xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, those lipstick colours are lush!x
    http://isobelpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!