Monday 24 November 2014

An Underrated Beauty Gem - Duo Lash Dark Tone Adhesive


One of the best and least talked about products I own is the Duo Lash glue. When it comes to applying your falsies, glue is the most important tool that is often completely dismissed!  Hands up if you've bought a pair of Primarni lashes and have tried applying them with the little tube of glue that comes with them?! *raises hand* Hands up again if it ended in disaster? *raises hand again*!

Duo lash adhesive retails at £4.99 and will probably half your lash application time.  Not only does it not budge at all, this particular lash glue is dark which means you don't have to worry about that horrid sticky white glue showing on your eyelids and being conscious of it all night.  I used to stick to the Eylure lashes before discovering this glue as I found that the little tube of glue that comes with the lashes was the best I could find however, with this glue you can buy absolutely any pack of eyelashes you fancy - even the pack of 10 lashes on eBay from China for under £2!

The best way I've found to apply my lashes is to squeeze a little bit of the glue out of a tube and dab a little on a piece of cardboard. I then take my lashes, coat them in glue and leave them for 30 seconds until they go tacky.  I then get a pair of tweezers and apply the lashes as close to my lash line as possible and once they're applied, fill in any gaps with a black eyeliner.   This usually takes me around 3 minutes which is super super quick.

If you fancy trying out the Duo Lash glue, you can purchase it here from Boots for a well worth it, £4.99. Trust me, you won't ever look back!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!