Sunday 3 July 2011

it's too cold outside for angels to fly...

Hello my favourite people! I've realised that I haven't posted a week in pictures post for absolutely ages so thought I'd put one together now whilst i'm having a day off work. I've got a horrendous "summer" cold. I don't know why, when it's gorgeous outside! It baffles me completely. How are all of you?


This is a picture to prove just how nice the weather is at the moment. I snapped this in my garden on Thursday.




The first picture is such an obligatory car photo! I take them all the time as you can see. I had an apple and raspberry blended fruit juice from Starbucks. They're my favourite at the moment. Have you tried them? They're so fit.

I really don't think I suit red lipstick at all. I was just trying it out but I think it looks horrendous on me. What do you think?! Be honest! I think maybe it'd look better with a tan perhaps?

I love the picture of me with my little brother, even though he's not pulling the nicest face and he has snot down his nose which is quite attractive. I love fishtail plaits, I've been wearing them loads lately.






My mum is an animal freak and the school that she works in was giving away three gerbils so of course, she couldn't say no! Here's my little brother Finn posing with one of the gerbils. I'm terrified of them. He chased me around the house with it after and I was screaming my head off. Just looking at it makes me nervous!

The next picture is of me and my sister Kirsten after we'd finished work. My makeup has rubbed off a bit and I look awful but we rarely get a picture together so I thought I'd post this one. Plus, I know she reads my blog from time to time :)

LUSH - MRS WHIPPY! My god, my favourite all time bath product ever! I can still smell the vanilla/sweet scent on my skin now, 5 hours later. It makes me skin feel super soft too. This is definitely a must. It's so pink and pretty, totally girly!


Well, I haven't taken that many pictures this week because I've been feeling so rubbish with this cold/flu thing but I can't wait for next week because I'm going to take loads to make up for it. I promise!

As always, thanks for following! I'm on 231 (i think) now! That is a massive achievement. I'm thinking of doing a giveaway when I get to 300 just to say thank you.

Grace x



14 comments:

  1. Stick with the red, it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the red really suits you! also, how neat is your fishtail plait..??!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Emma, I know! I can't seem to do it messily? I really want a messy fishtail plait but I can never seem to do it loosely. So annoying! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    I really want to do something like this on my blog! And I also lvoe doing my hair in a fishtail... I get so many compliments when I wear it like this. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red lipstick definitely suits you! And I agree, those apple and raspberry juices are sooo nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe i wasn't following your blog before, how did that happen?!! Love the pics, your little brother is soooo cute.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your brother are absolutely adorable! It looks like you had a good time . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red suits you! :)

    That starbucks drink sounds soooo nice - will definitely have to give it a go next time I go!


    Mr Whippy is one of my favourite lush products...actually amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the plait so much and I must remember to get one of those from Starbucks xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh man i love your fishtail plait. i've been obsessed with them forever and never been able to do them to my own hair. and now i've cut all of my own hair off and i'll never get the chance!

    anyway i love your blog, just become a follower.

    i'm pretty new to blogger so if you have any advice or would just check out my blog that would be great

    thechicblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photos! Following you now, hope you follow back :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your makeup in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your makeup is gorgeous in these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. red is great for you!cool photos!!u have a great blog.i am following.i hope u'll follow back if u like mine too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!