Tuesday 12 July 2011

And we don't wanna hear, the real world passing by...

Hello Everyone! Today I thought I'd share something I've purchased recently that I'm absolutely lovin'. I saw on twitter that Jenny had mentioned Peacocks had some great bronzer and blushers in store at the moment for £1 each and of course, when I went into town on Saturday I just had to check them out!



I'm a massive snob when it comes to high street store's make up products except Topshop because I never find them to be any good at all. I was genuinely surprised when I opened these up and saw how lush the colours were though. I admit that they're not the most pigmented things in the world but for £1 I couldn't ask for much more! They were originally £3 and had I have seen them at that price I most definitely wouldn't have bought them even though it's still quite cheap! 

The first swatch was taken without flash and the second was with flash. They're so subtle but at the same time they are gorgeously glowing! I love coral at the moment so I'm really glad I picked the blusher up. I'm equally in love with the bronzer because bronzers are my most favourite cosmetics ever. 

Will you be popping into your local Peacocks and snapping these up?! Have any of you already got any of the Peacock's range of make up?! 

Grace x

14 comments:

  1. :0 i love that blush! Im gonna go look for it in my local store.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog should be called "Bargain Grace" Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Georgia! It's lush isn't it?! xxx

    Hahaha Lorna, I bloody live for a bargain or 1038929. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the colours look gorgeous! And what a bargain! May have to go try them out :) xx

    little-glitterblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these look very pretty for £1! May have to go in store and check out the blush :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blush looks gorgeous! Bargains are the best haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such gorgeous colours! i'd probably use the bronzer as a blush :)

    maddie xx
    http://vintagebeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colors are BEAUTIFUL! I am a big blusher and bronzer fan, and I haven't see that line before but I think I need to look into it! I would love to see how that gold would look on my complexion...

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah I'm so glad you saw that tweet. I worn mine out the day I got them!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pinky one looks really lovely! :) I'm having a mac lipstick giveaway and I'd love for you to enter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a bargain! they look great

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blusher maybe but the bronzer looks faaar too shimmery for my tastes! i like it to be almost matte and much more golden than that.
    xxx

    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!