Thursday 5 May 2011

The Only way is Essex!

OH MY GOODNESS! TOWIE has now ended until Autumn.  I am absolutely gutted and have no idea how I will spend my Wednesday and Sunday nights now.  My boyfriend is over the moon as it means I'll stop doing the Essex accent all the time (he hates it, i love it).  My favourite person ever in the whole of the show is Joey Essex.  I absolutely love him, he's such a reem machine.  I think reem may have been taken a little bit too far now though but it's allowed cos Joey invented such a reem word.  He's actually at my local nightclub on May 13th.  I'm working that night but i'm so so so tempted to go and get my picture taken with him just because I love him, so much. Haha! Have any of you been watching the show?  Who is your favourite "character"?   Anybody else as gutted as I am about it finishing?! 


 

7 comments:

  1. I don't know if you come from Essex too, but I do and now everywhere I go people are like 'OH MY GOD SHUT UPPP' to me thinking i'll find it funny! It's a shame this program made everyone think that everyone from Essex is like this, but it's amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Really?! I didn't mean for that Really to be in an Essex accent either. I'm not from Essex but I really would love to be if it was like that show. I just find it fascinatingly funny and I love the accent. Well Jel you're from Essex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so gutted TOWIE has finished, me and my friend are thinking of taking a trip to sugarhut on our way to glastonbury this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGG. I really wanna go to sugahut for a reem party. Is it sad that I follow the whole cast on twitter? Ummm. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and also, did you see the new 'made in chelsea'...? monday, E4. it hasn't quite got what TOWIE has :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS SHOW! and I'm also gutted it ended :( my boyfriend thought the show was ridiculous too, but I used to make him watch it with me, haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH!
    The Only Way Is Essex is by far the REEMIST program! I am unbelievably gutted it's over! Joey is too funny, the things he comes out with are so ridiculous sometimes! Glad you love it too! =D
    -Tallulah x

    teawithtallulah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!