Friday 20 May 2011

A late Face of the Day.





HEY YOU GUYZ! Just joking, Hello! Hope you are all well! I was just browsing through my phone and discovered a few photos of me I had taken after a night out.  I am very much hungover in these pictures but still, I think the quality of them is pretty good so why not publish them in a FOTD post, right?!









I was in a bit of a hurry getting ready so I just plaited my hair and took it out about an hour later so I had lovely beach wavy hair.  I'm a massive fan of wavy hair and I find that plaiting my hair and leaving it for an hour then taking it out makes my hair have a sort of boho look about it which pleases me alot!


On my face I'm wearing the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Ivory, Rimmel Match Perfection Powder in True Ivory and Elf's Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder.


I'm wearing an MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 17 just to sort of prime my eyelids.  I think this eyeshadow really suits well with my foundation and you can barely tell I've even got any on! I have then added a little of Barry M's Kohl Eyeliner just so I don't look too "plain".  My mascara is the Maybelline Colossal One by One Mascara in Black and I absolutely love it! I think it makes my eyelashes look alot more voluminous which I very much need cause I've been blessed with horrid little stumpy things!


On my lips I am wearing a tiny tiny little bit of the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Coral, it is hardly noticeable but still, I can notice the difference!


I hope you liked this post...Let me know if you did and if you would like to see more of these.  


Grace x

12 comments:

  1. I love how your hair looks in these and I use MUA shade 17 as a sort of primer as well!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Jenny! I love all of the MUA Eyeshadows. They're all equally amaziiiing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is gorgeous! so so pretty! and your name is so unique, I love it haha. Also how did you do your braid? it doesn't look like a regular braid but it doesn't look like a fishtail braid either.
    p.s. I would love if you could check out my blog, I just put a new layout up :)

    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this natural look Grace :)
    very minimal not too heavy but just enough with the black around the eyes.
    Cant go wrong with the hair!

    Stefy x
    www.britese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Elizabeth! I checked your blog out, so cute! It's just a normal braid but it's sort of turned on it's side on these pictures! I have no idea how! Xx

    Thanks Stefy, your comments make me smile! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your eyeliner! How did you do it? xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your eyes on these, so gorgeous! and ofcourse your hair, makes me want to put mine in a plait so bad! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you look this beautiful after a night out, you must have looked breath taking before you went out. Your hair looks really nice here, I might have a go at doing a braid like yours tomorrow.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________
    http://pearlwhisk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love your blog hun!

    I really want to steal your 'at the moment i am loving' box, I think it is such a cute idea hah!

    Lots of love, and keep blogging

    xox

    http://joannasblogbaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ermm you look gorgeous!! :) love the hair and your blog is great. Plaits are deffo the way forward, loving them at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for all the lovely comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!