Tuesday 9 December 2014

Seventeen Instant Glow Cream Bronzer


With party season right on our doorsteps, now is a better time than ever to share my favourite bronzer/contour cream with you all.  I discovered Seventeen's Instant Glow Cream Bronzer around four months ago and have used it pretty much every single day since then!

On first swatching the bronzer, I thought MY GOD THIS IS ORANGE! and to be honest, it did actually put me off a little bit but being the absolute daredevil I am, I had a little play with it anyway.  Fear not, the bronzer is absolutely nothing like the shade it is on my hand when applied to the face.  It's a very buildable product and only has the tiniest hint of shimmer to it meaning that you don't look like a complete disco ball if you decide you want to sport more of a bronzed look.

I like to use this as a contour by sweeping it across my cheekbones, sides of my nose, jawline and hairline. As it's a creamy consistency, it does take a little getting used to and you need to move pretty quickly with it to ensure it gets distributed evenly but once you've mastered this, you'll never need another contour again as it really is the perfect product that stays put all day.

You can grab it from Boots here for £4.59. I promise you won't regret it!






4 comments:

  1. this sounds pretty good! I love a good contour :) x


    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo nice! I'll check out your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have never tried a cream bronzer before but this looks seriously tempting! x

    daisychainsintherain.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try more cream bronzers! I love this one! xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!