Monday 1 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist!


IT'S THE FIRST OF DECEMBER and I cannot believe how quickly it's came around! To kick my first day of Blogmas off, I wanted to share my Christmas Wishlist.

I've wanted the Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray for so long now but it's one of those things that I just can't justify buying myself! I've also been obsessing over home decor on Pinterest at the moment (p.s you can follow me on Pinterest here if ya fancy!) and desperately need want a faux fur throw! They just look like so cosy! I've seen a lot of hype around Sali Hughes' Pretty Honest and to be pretty honest, I really want to read it. Another blogger inflicted want is the Library of Fragrance perfumes - they just sound so intriguing and the bottles are really pretty. I haven't actually smelt them myself but I'm pretty sure I'd love Baby Powder and Thunderstorm.  As always, a purse is on my Christmas wishlist! I don't know what it is with me but I seem to go through purses so so quickly. I really love this one from River Island.

What's on your Christmas list? If you're participating in Blogmas, let me know in the comments below so I can follow you!


4 comments:

  1. How did December come around so quickly?!

    These are all beautiful. I'm so intrigued by the Thunderstorm perfume... I need to go check that out ASAP!

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's literally flown by hasn't it!

      I really want the Library of Fragrance perfumes, they sound so interesting! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to know how thunderstorm smells now, I received the Almond fragrance last week...it's SO SO sweet. Lucy at Lucyy Writes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!