Monday 8 December 2014

Clothes Show Live Haul 2014!


Yesterday I blogged all about my day at the Clothes Show Live and today I'm going to show you everything I bought! You might want to grab a cuppa as this is going to be a long old post! 


So the first stand I spotted was Models Own and obviously I had to buy their goody bag! The offer was 3 nail polishes for £10 and with that you got a free bag full of goodies worth a whopping £65 and a Heat magazine. 


I searched high and low for the Flamingo Candle stand and was so happy when I finally found it! The offer was either 2 candles for £15 or a candle, a burner and 3 melts for £12.  I picked the Parma Violets candle which smells AMAZING and the bubblegum, candyfloss and milk bottles wax melts. I'm so excited to try these and will post a full review soon!


W7 did have a goody bag for £10 but I didn't particularly like any of the products that were included so I took advantage of their other deal instead - any 5 products for £10. I was browsing the stand for ages and eventually settled for the 5 above. I'll probably review each product individually but I already know I love the boxed blusher/bronzers.


There weren't as many magazine stands as usual which was a little disappointing but I did spot Cosmopolitan. The goody bag was £2 and is ok for that price I suppose but I did expect it to be a little better! You got a few samples, a Collection mascara, a copy of the magazine, a chocolate and a Whitworths shot.


I saw a stand that was selling bags for £10 with a free purse. I've got enough bags but I couldn't resist one at £10! I chose this beige/tan bag above which I really can't wait to start using. I'm not that keen on the purse but it's ok for a backup and it was freeee!


I've never heard of Mint London but their offer was 4 nail polishes for £10 and with that you got a bag of nail goodies and a nail polish remover! I thought this was a really good offer actually and I wish I'd bought two!


Possibly my favourite purchase of the day is this glittery sequined, horrifically tacky 'G'! It was £3 and I just couldn't resist it.


Right, I don't know what came over me but a lady was selling the above four perfumes for £20 and none of these are anything I'd usually wear BUT she sprayed them on me and one of them smelt amazing but I couldn't remember which! I will probably regret this purchase but yolo (yeah, I did actually just say that, cringe!)


Fab Brows gave my mum's brows a little makeover and they looked incredible! I just had to buy an eyebrow palette myself. I'm not going to talk about this in too much detail now as I want to do a full post on it but it cost £20. Hopefully it'll be worth it!


As usual, Barry M did not disappoint! Everything you see in the above photo cost £10 and you also got a makeup bag with it too. I can't wait to have a play around with all the nail polishes especially the magnetic one.


I LOVE CIATE! I spotted their deal of 10 mini nail polishes for £10 and picked out the ones above. I got a few duplicates as I want to give some as a Christmas present. I then walked round to the other side of the stand where they were selling a goody bag for £10 which included their Dolls House collection, the corrupted neon manicure set and a little bag of 3 mini polishes, a sponge and two pots of glitter. I love the Dolls House set - it's just so pretty!


I always want better hair so when I spotted the Aurora Band stand and watched a little demo of the headband in action, I was sold on the idea and ended up buying the product for £10! I'll do a separate post on this but I'm expecting big things. I'll be sad if it's not as good as they made it out to be.


Lee Stafford's offer was either a bag for £15 which included £90 worth of products, a bag for £10 which included £50 and I think there was another offer but I can't remember what it was! I picked the bag for £15 as I thought it was the best value. I'm so excited about these products and can't wait to try everything!


On the way out of the Clothes Show, you get a free bag of goodies and at one point, this bag used to be amazing! Now all you get is a few samples, a breakfast bar and 2 bottles of water. It's ok as it's free but you'd expect a bit more considering your ticket to the Clothes Show costs £30!

I hope you all enjoyed this post! If you attended, what was your favourite thing you bought?!

12 comments:

  1. Mind blown! Really loved the ciate and models own goody bags the most! I have never been to the clothes show live and now i really want to! ha!

    would love to see reviews of the ciate polish!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you definitely need to experience the Clothes Show, even if it's just once!

      I'll definitely review the Ciate polishes :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh the Lee Stafford and Barry M deals are amazing. I love Lee Stafford's blue colour shampoo, I've been giving myself a weekly blue rinse!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah I want to try that! I know, the Lee Stafford one was my favourite goody bag! xx

      Delete
  3. I loved the Clothes Show last year and bought so much! Models Own were doing 6 polishes & a goody bag for £10 last year but Barry M were only doing 3 and a goody bag for £10, so it's pretty much the same as this year. I love the bag you picked x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 polishes?! WHAAAT! What day did you go last year? When I went on the Saturday they were only doing 2 polishes & the goody bag for £10! xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha, I know! It'll take me all year to get through it! xx

      Delete
  5. Wow...that's a major haul! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably shouldn't have bought quite so much...oops! xx

      Delete
  6. I used to go to The Clothes Show a few years ago on a school trip and now a few years have passed I actually missed going. It looks like you picked up some lovely pieces, I especially like the look of the Barry M polishes & the handbag you picked up is lovely too.
    Natasha Paris x
    www.natashaparisblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started going with school too and I loved it so much I just had to carry on going! Haha. You should definitely go again to rekindle your clothes show love :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!