Wednesday 3 December 2014

A little Primark haul


I went to Primark yesterday at 8am to avoid the chaotic rush and it was HEAVEN! There was barely anyone there, everything was neat and I had time to look at stuff without people barging me out of the way.  

Primark's Christmas range is fantastic, much bigger than last years. I couldn't resist the two little tealight holders for £1.50 each. They also have a couple of other characters to choose from but these two were the most christmassy. The owl decorations were an absolute bargain at £1.50! They look and feel so much more expensive than that. I was a bit of a plonker and bought the LED lights thinking they'd have batteries in them but they don't :( I'll probably spend more on the batteries than what the actual lights cost but hey ho! Also, I love the wrapping paper. 10 metres for £1?! WHAAAT!  


 I've been looking for a tartan throw for ages so as soon as I spied this one for £5, I had to snap it up! It's so fleecy and the most snuggliest blanket I've ever known. This white fluffy cushion was reduced down to £3 from £6 and I love it! You really can't tell it's from Primark.


I think I'm incapable of going into Primark without buying some flats! They don't last very long but for £4 a pair, they're easily replaced.  I also got some of the famous face wipes for when I'm feeling lazy and can't be bothered to take my make up off properly (naughty naughty). I really don't need any more cosy socks but I just couldn't help myself and ended up buying this pack of 2!

I picked up loads of stocking fillers for family that I wish I could show you but they read my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise! If you're looking for nice but affordable stocking fillers then definitely give Primark a little browse!

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?

6 comments:

  1. I really want to head to my nearest Primark now! I always pick up the cheap flats, then if Harry my puppy wrecks them it doesn't matter too much. Lucy at Lucyy Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yeah I always ruin my flats too! I love a bit of Primark! xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's soooo good! Such a bargain for a fiver! xx

      Delete
  3. Give me all the cosy socks and blankets!

    www.feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is definitely my mindset at the moment! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!